Chemistry

Elvin's POV

"Okay. Good take. Thats it for today."

The director said.

"Should I ask her out for supper?"
"Would she think wrongly?"
"Doesn't matter right? Just ask her , nothing bad could happen."

I made up my mind and took up the courage and asked her out for supper.

"Hey Ruien, erm, wanna go out for supper? It's been a long day."

"Erm. Okay. Im starving anyways. But wait for 5 minutes. I need to talk to my PA."

I waited for her for 7 minutes, to be exact, girls never give an accurate timing anyways.

"Where would you like to enjoy your meal?"
I asked.

"Coffeeshops."

Luckily I know one coffeeshop near-by that is perfect for artise like her - needs privacy.
I sped up abit and reached there less than 3 minutes.

"What would you like to eat? I'll help you order"

"Chicken rice. Thanks."

She took her wallet out, I knew what she was thinking and immediately walked away.
Well, I am a guy, should be more Gentlemanly and pay for girl isn't it? Wait, this ain't even a date, why am I doing this? Don't tell me...
Impossible. No way. Okay stop thinking bout it.

"Here" *passes me $3*

"It's alright. Do I look like I am short of a $3?"

"Well, fine. Anyways, We don't seem to have alot of Chemistry you know."
She said.

"Yeah, I realised that too. Thats why I was thinking, maybe a supper could build our chemistry up?"

Just as I finished my sentence, someone came to us and took our order for drinks.

"Kopi-o"

Unknowingly, we said it unisonly.

"Hah. Thats fast. Symptoms of Chemistry is showing. Maybe we should come out and eat together more often. The chicken rice here is pretty delicious."

"I don't know about the part where you said we should eat together more often, but I sure agree that the chicken rice here is delicious."

She might be denying now, but we would still be eating together anyways.

*flimming ended*

Ruien's POV

"Hey Elvin, I might say that we really have no chemistry on-set, but.."

"It seems like we had alot of chemistry when you are watching it. Right?"

He interupted me before I could finish. Surprisigly, he knew what I was about to say.

"Yeah.. "

-End of Chapter 4

Feel free to leave conments and ideas so I can improve. :)
There might be typo errors or words that are used wrongly, do correct me.