Heartbeat

Ruien's POV

We've reached Kuala Lumpur (forgot where they went. Sorry if this is wrong. ) to flim. As always, schedule will be pretty tight as we only have less than a month to finish up everything. We went to get ready for our first scene. They decided to leave the action scenes at the back of everything, yet I was extremely excited for it. After fliming Unriddle, I've started to be enthusiastic towards action scenes.
In between these few "talking" scenes, we had to attend some lessons to guide us on our action scenes. Enthusiastic ones like me would be asking stuffs like "What shows or movie can we watch for refference?". Even though I have watched one with Elvin, I just feel that thats not enough. After attending the lesson, I realised that I knew nothing, like literally, nothing. I thought I at least knew a tiny bit about the fights, but no, I was wrong. i bet I can learn even more in the next few lessons.

*towards the back of the non-fight scenes*

Elvin's POV

Wow, Time sure flies. We're almost done with the non-fight scenes. But the scene we're flimming now, is making me way more nervous than anything esle. Why? Cos we are sort of flimming a bed scene. But as we all know, she doesn't do bed scene, so we are just cuddling, eyes closed.

"Get positioned."
The director said.

I sat on the bed and just lied down. Ruien slowly positioned herself beside me. Then, she placed her head right on my chest. At this point, I think my heart is thumping so loud that she could hear it.

"More feeeeeel please"

The director is right, something is really wrong.

"Oh right, both my arms are by my side, do something with it."
I mentally facepalmed.

I placed my arm over her shoulders.

"Do you mind?"
I whispered to her.

"Nah it's alright."
She said.

She placed her fist on my chest, releasing her fingers.
Even though her head is on my chest, her body is so far. Her body is slanting 45° away from mine. Normally couples who cuddle tend to have parrelel bodies.

*sighs mentally*

"If only shes my girl..."

It kept replaying in my head like a broken recorder. Everytime it replays with a different possiblity of what could happen, my heart beats even faster.

"Its already so fast without these thoughts. With these thoughts, its gonna beat even faster than a machine gun. Shhhh, brain, shut up."
I calmed myself down.

"Okay cut!"

Both of us got up immediately.

"Got feel leh. Got the couple feel leh! Good work! Even though it's just a silent 15 second scene, the feeeeeel is there. I can feeeeel it. That's it for today. Tomorrow is the second last day of the non-fight scenes. If we don't over run, we can start flimming the fight scenes just as planned."

"Phew, finally. I'm starving."

We were packing our stuffs , then Ruien walked to me.

"Why was your heartbeat so fast?"

"Ermm. Nervous, haha."

"We've been flimming with each for so long and you're still nervous? Haiyo, I've always thought Elvin Ng is afraid of nothing. Hahaha, looks like I'm wrong."
She said jokingly.

"Hey, but thats the first time we are so close to each other physically. Oh, I didn't knew I was a brave teddy bear in your heart. "
I jokingly showed my arrogant face.

"Have you forgotten about the Hokkaido scene where we roll down the snow slope thinggy? This isn't the first time okay."

"Alright alright. You win, you win. Dinner?"
I asked.

"Er, yeah sure. But I want a coffeeshop that.."

"Has Chicken Rice and a starbucks near by. Am I right?"
I interupted.

-End of Chapter 17

Thanks for the support.
Oh my gosh, almost 1k views. <3
Pardon my typos, grammar mistakes and misused words. :)