演戏的最高境界

Ruien's POV

I woke up to the frustrating noises of the alarm clock. I picked it up, made it shut up and slam it on my bed. I tried to open my eyes to look at my phone but the bright light doesn't allow me to.
"Oh yes! It's today! Unriddle 2's flimming starts today. I almkst forgotten."
I talked to myself.
The thought of it sent adrenaline through my body, I immediately felt the energy. Guess I'm really passionate about flimming.

I called Elvin while I prepared myself.

"Heyy, have you woken up?"

"Uhh.. Yes..Oh, it's 5.30am now. Wait what? I set my alarm clock at 5 , why didn't I hear it?"

"Probably because you sleep like a pig."
I teased.

"OH! I set it to P.m instead of A.m"

We laughed at his carelessness.

"Alright, I'll meet you there."

"Okay. Bye Babyy, becareful when you're driving okay?"

"Why are you so sweet omg. Okay okay, I'll be extra carefull okay. You too."
I smiled at the ground

"I'm sweet because I love you."

Smile turn into a grin, my heart accelearated upon hearing his mushy words.

"Haiyo, so corny. Kk bye."
I ended the call.

*Fimming Location*

Elvin's POV

I arrived earier than her, she texted me that she's arriving. I stood at a spot where I could see the carpark and anticipated her arrival.
Upon the slightest sight of her car, I took the opportunity and sneak to the car park when the crews were all setting up the scene.
Right at the moment she step out of her car, I rushed towards her from the back and gave her a tight back hug.
She was shocked cause I never did that before. She turned around and gave me a loud piak in my shoulder.

"Elvin! This is the public. People can easily spot us!"

"Sorry. I won't do it again."
I gave that puppy eyes.

"Actually, I would do it again."
I gave that cheecky smirk.

She looks slightly angry.
When she wanted part her lips to scold me, I put my finger on her lips.
That moment, she looks so cute.

"Alright alright. I promise this relationship won't get leaked okay? You'll have my promise."
I kissed her on her forehead and she smiled.
Looking at her watch, knowing it was almost time for us to report there, she signalled me to go first.
We couldn't afford to let anyone suspect that we're together, so we'd always arrive on "seperate" timings. More over, Rui En don't wish to lie on occasions where they ask about her love life, or perharps, ours.

"Guys get ready."
"Rolling, 3, 2, 1. Action."
The director said.

It was Rui En's scene, I sat by and watched her.
Everytime I see her in action, theres this feeling, sort of tingly one, I'll have that feeling when its at a climax or something exciting. Her acting would make me feel so mesmorised. It almost feels like shes not acting; shes living her own life. Someone once said
"演戏的最高境界是看起来不像演戏而是生活"
(The highest level of acting is when you don't look like you're acting, but living your life."
Ever since Love at 0°C, I've been paying attention to her, and I have to admit her acting has gone from good to better. I know I'm im no place to judge, but she'll still be the best in my heart.

-End Of Chapter 31

sorry for the delay. idea got stucked. :(
As always, pardon any typo, misused words and grammar mistakes. :)
Publishing in the midst of weekdays, maybe it'll entertain you for awhile? idk, but yeah. :D