Slaps

Elvin's POV

I stood infront of her room, waiting for her. We didn't plan to meet up and go though, since the bus would be waiting for us at the hotel entrance.
I stick my ear against the door to hear for sounds. Suddenly, the door opened.
Ruien's POV

I randomly grabbed a t-shirt and my stuffs rushed off.
I opened the door , to my surprise, Elvin was standing infront of the door. Not just standing, his position was sort of eavesdropping on whats happening inside.
He got shocked, seems like he didn't expect me to open my door any moment eh. What is he doing here anyways.

"Elvin? Why are you even here? "

"Err. Passing by."

"Why are you passing by here?"

"Errm. The.. the lift. Yeah , the lift."

"But for this direction is to the stairs, not the lift."

"Ohh. I must have remembered wrongly. You wanna go together?"

"What's the difference. The bus is just downstairs. Like you could have gone first and we'll still meet."

"Thereisadifference"
He mumbled.

"What? Don't mumble. It's early in the morning, I'm still sleepy, speak louder and clearer please."

"It doesn't really matter what I said just now alrights. Now 'Shut up and start walking'."
That last few words in the tune of "Shut Up And Dance"

"Alright. Oh wait, I forgot the card."
I put my bag down beside the door and went to search dor the card.

"Found it. Wait, wheres my .. why are you carrying it?"
I asked.

"Now Shut Up And Start Walking."
He said, in the tune of "Shut Up and Dance."

He walked off with my bag towards the lift.

"Elvin! Give my back my stuff. "

"No."

"I'll shout 'Robbery' if you don't"
I "threatened"

"Ransom."
Handing out his hand.

"How much?"

"Hmm. It would be 'Ar', 'Eu', 'Ai', 'Yi', 'An'."
He said.

"R.U.I.E.N? Rui en? Me? "
I'm super confused.

"Yes. You."

"What do you mean?"

"You treat me a meal."
He said.

"Ohhh. You scared the shyt out of me. I thought U wanted something esle."

"Like?"

"Nothing. Lets go."

*arrived*

Elvin's POV

We arrived at the building where its gonna be our "武馆" in the show.
Oh hey, the IWeekly reporters are here too. Oh yes, I just remembered they told us there were also gonna take pictures sort of like a "Behind the Scene" that suits whats going into the magazine.

"Get ready!"

The director said.

*after few takes of fight scene in the building*

"Phew. At least we're done with a afew. Now this big scene, where everyone fights Andie's character. And his character is protecting my Ruien."

The director called for a 10 minutes break and I walked towards Ruien who was sitting on a bench. Suddenly, she just swoop her legs up flying towards me. I caught it in time.

"What are you trying to do? Murder me?"

"Yes. Im secretly a ninja. Okay, now let go of my leg."

"Nope. This is your punishment for trying to assassinate me. Muahahahah"

I grabbed her leg and pulled her around slowly.

She then grabbed onto my shirt and pull the heck out of it.

"Okayokay. I'll let go. I can't afford for you to fall down and hurt your pretty face."

I released my grip.

*piakpiakpiakpiakpiak*

Slapping sounds could be heard.
Rui en had no mercy this time round.

"Ouchouch. It hurtss you know."

"Thats the point. If it doesn't why am I doing it?"

"Alright. Sorry boss. I'll let you assassinate me next time."

Just then, the reporters came to us.

"Look! Aren't this perfect?"

The reporters showed us the photos they took while we were playing with each other.

"This is perfect. You guys still have 5 more minutes, can you give us a none candids one?"

I grabbed Rui en's hand and pulled her to the bench she was sitting on.

"Come sit here. And pose for the camera. Why no a mirror pose?"
i suggested

"Uhhh. Okay?"

"Let's rest our foot on the other's knee and do a sad face with our hand under our chin."

"Why a sad one?"

"Oh yahh. You don't have to be sad one, cos you didn't get slapped like fifty thousand times."

*piak*

"Owww."

I got another one of her slaps.

"Alright. Ready? 3 , 2 , 1 "
The reporter said

*chikchik*

"Alright, I guess these are enough for today. Next few days we will come again. "

She might be hitting me but I swear, every time she does it shes always laughing. Maybe she only slaps the people that she likes or ones who makes her laugh? I'm pretty glad I'm one of em.
Her laughter kills all the pain she created on my arms or shoulders wif dem slaps. How incredible.

-End Of Chapter 19

That part where i said "maybe she only hits people who she likes or makes her laugh" is a confirmed thing. Except this is still in 2011/2012(?) but she only said it/confirmed it at 2015 during CYDXY Interview. ((I dun think she said that in the previous years xorrect me if I'm wrong. Thanks and sorry))

Anyways, I feel that this peice of shyt i created is dying. the more i write, the more shyttt i feel it is. But its okay, i'll still continue to write even if theres just 1 reader. ((Hopefully not xD))
Thanks for the support.
Pardon my typo, grammar mistakes and misused words.
Comment ur ideas or where I can imrpoove. :)
I don't know if theres gonna be a bug or not. My wattpad screwed up just now.