Breakfast

Elvin's POV

I've got my alarm set 30 minutes befre her's so I could get up in time to get breakfast done for her. It actually sounds like I'm gonna spoil her, but it alright. She's been through so much, now it's time for someone to spoil her like a princess. I told her I'm her happiness, and sure I'm gonna keep my promise. Starting from the simplest stuff in life - food.

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm ringtone. I panicked, afraid that she'll wake up . Carefully got out of the bed and got ready.

I just realise something real bad - I don't know alot about her yet. I don't even know what to get for her breakfast. Thats a big problem.

I bought a variety of food since I wasn't sure about her taste.

*Reaches doorstep*

The door actually opened without me knocking. I couldn't knock anyways , both hands filled plastic bags.

"Hi".
She said with a smile.

That's it. That's it. Instant energy for the day.
Her smile feels like electric shock, I don't know. It sounds exagerating but I swear, its like a tingly feeling or you can say fans getting to see their idol.

"Good Morning!"
I gave her my brightest smile I can have.
"I got breakfast for you. "
and showed her the foods.

She smiled at the sight and scent of the food. Thats my girl, we eat all we want, healthily of course , and enjoy life.

"How'd you know I was outside already? You can feel me?"
I joked while opening the food packages.

"I've got ears. You've got plastic bags."
She said in a cold manner.

"Appreciate my jokes like how I appreciate you."
I winked.

She giggled and picked her food.

"Why?"
She asked.

I was puzzled.

"Why what? "
I questioned her back.

"The food."
She said

"Eat?"
I was even more puzzled.

"I mean, why did you get so much? The last time I remembered, we weren't starving for the past few days you know."

"I didn't know what you wanted, so yeah.."
Here goes my sheepish smile again.

"What if we can't finish?"
Her question hit me like a train.
We have a common dislike; wasting food. It's just horrible.

"Urm. I..shyt."
After a few seconds,
"Why not just leave it in the fridge you know. Heat it up for lunch , dinner or supper I guess. "
I suggested.
She nodded.
We ate.

*her blury voice*

"Huh? Did you just said something?"
I thought I heard someone saying something.

"At least you know I like spicy."
She didn't look at me but continued with her food.

I looked at her, while a train of thoughts passed through my head.
"Yeah! At least I know you like spicy. At least. Not that bad after all. I'll get to know you more, from just Spicy, to everything. I'll get to know you more than anyone esle. Because you're my 'the one'."

-End of Chapter 35

My deep appologies for such a huge hiatus.
I finally know why alot of fanfics aren't updating, they're running out of ideas I guess. I swear my ideas are out. I'm afraid I'll repeat stories from other fanfics or those that I've already written.
Hope I have improved on my writing skills , or do I even have skills. Lmao.
Anyways, thanks for the support, if I have. Hahaha.
Love ya
As always, pardon any typo, misused words and grammar errors.

永别了. Cos idk when I'll be back. :(