Starbucks

Elvin's POV

Today we are doing Imaging for <Code of Honour>. Since I'm playing 2 roles, I might have to take longer time than others. Call time is 8am and its 7am now, I think I should go now. Arriving earlier doesn't hurt, right?

*on the way*

"Starbucks cafe...Should I buy something for Ruien?"

I parked my car at the side of the road, rushing off to get some Iced Macchiato for her, hoping that I'm not gonna get any summons.
I got into my car, carefully placing the two Iced Macchiatos not wanting to spill it.

*reached the studio for Imaging*

"Phew , I was early by 5 minutes."

I said while looking around for Ruien.

"Ah! Ruien spotted, approaching target."

I approached her from the back wanting to scare her, but stood up and walked into me. I lost grip of the Ice Macchiatos and they fell to the ground.

"I"m sorry!"
She apoologised.

"It's okay."

I looked down only to find a spilt Macchiato. Oh, ankther one survived the fall.

"Uh, I bought you starbucks ."
I said, giving her the one that survived.

"How about you? It's alright, you'll have mine. It's my fault for kot holding them on tightly "

"Nonono. It's mt fault for rushing without looking whats in my way. Er, if you don't mine, we share?"

Omg. Did she just offered to share the same drink with me?

"Er.. ye..aah. Sh.. Sure."

She smiled and walked towards the director, happily drinking what I bought for her.

*imaging ends*

Ruien's POV

I grabbed my wallet , phone and the empty starbucks.

"Elvin, thanks for the starbucks, was that Iced Macchiato?"

"Yeap. Wanna go for a lunch before our cover shoot?"

"My PA just told me that the cover shoot is postponed to next month. They had a discussion last minute and decided to flim it in Malaysia. But yeah, let's go for lunch, I'm starving."

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"Some coffeeshop that is near starbucks. I want some chicken rice and I'm craving for more iced macchiato. I think I'm in love with it. "

-End of Chapter 16

I think this is very short, uh, sorry about it.
Out of a sudden idk why I can't sentence my english properly. Ohgod.
Oh, And I've decided. Maybe once or twice a week I will post a chapter I guess.
Thanks for the support! 800+ views. <3
Pardon my typos, grammar mistakes and misused words.