Friends: A Story About Friends, And Our Wacky World (Watty Awards 2011)

• مهداة إلى Leslie, Kerby, JM, Justin and.. Shania.

FRIENDS: A Story About Friends, And Our Wacky World (WATTY AWARDS 2011)

WELCOME :) 

NOTE: This story is based on real life. But not all were. Some are just fictional, but all of it was almost real. The characters, friendship... 

Co-writers:

*Leslie aka citygirl11

*Justin aka infernous99

*JM aka kakashihatake

*Kerby aka hdhxd31

(FICTION:

-We're not in High School already. Just in 6th grade.

-We don't live in Manila.

-We don't get to be roomates.

-We don't hang around anytime or anywhere. 

-We haven't posted a single video on our YouTube account, but we promise, we'll post one and show it to everyone.. when we have the video camera.

-Some places, quotes or whatever are fiction. So don't really expect that this is it. 

-Justin and JM can't cook. 

-JM don't have dolls for action-figures.

-and.. things that aren't in the words above is... TRUE AND REAL. (of course! i told you it was based on a true story.)

The group will be take-turns of writing each of chapter, and, so.. don't complain or think that I will take it forever to upload just like the other stories that I made up. So, everyday, a chapter is uploaded. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1- Meet the Gang

It was either rainy or sunny in this month of July, and we didn't even bother. It's 1:51PM, and all of us are busy doing school work. Yes, it is boring.

WHO'S THE "THEY", ANYWAY?

Meet..

KERBY MANGUNE: Simple guy. He's everybody's friend, and that makes him one of us. He's energetic and cheerful, and he's kinda funny sometimes. But he's a good boy, don't worry. 

LESLIE CATINDIG: Cool dude. A nice friend. She's a Ms. I'm-Fun-To-Be-With.  A lot of people think she's weird and, physcho, but the thing is we love her. And that makes her still on the list. 

JUSTIN RAMOS: Couch potato. Would rather eat, sleep and play than do school work. Yes, he's 55% jerk, but he's a good guy. Yes, yes, yes. He experiences a lot of heartbreaks and flunks on tests. But he's still on Set A (Set A means he's on the smart people list).

JOHN MICHAEL SAN DIEGO: Percy Jackson. Aliens. He loves all of those. Let me tell you something. When we were in grade one, he's one of the most popular guy. But in the present time.. well.. he's kinda.. falling down. Still one of the cutest and smartest guy in 6th grade.

YSABEL LIM: Tallest girl in her class. She seems insecure about that, but people really adored that. 

MEET THIS GROUP OF FRIENDS.

We are one of the smartest and coolest kids in our school. Don't you dare underestimate us! 

__________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-_