Chapter 11- Rages Come Out With The Weapons

JUSTIN

_____________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_______

The day after tomorrow.

"Guys, wait here. I'm gonna do something." I say, and they reply while moaning, "Okay".

I got to the mall to the weapons' shop. I bought swords and stuff. And they immediately went home and left me lost. And so I found my way out 5 hours later. 

As I get home, no one was there. As I check the house, I saw them sleeping in their rooms in different positions. I got the speakers, amplifier, and electric guitars. I turned it really loud, and then it played metal. Everyone screamed, except for me, because I was wearing corks in my ear. 

"JUSTIN!!!!!!" They all shouted.

"Sorry, hey, I got something." I apologize, and they all came out of their rooms.

"What is it?" Ysabel frowned. 

"Here's something for defense." I reply. 

I got 5 long swords, 10 guns and stuff, 5 paralyzers and DvD for Martial Arts.

"Cool!" JM said.

"Wait, I thought you have no money?" Ysabel asked.

"I got a credit card, from my Aunt and she said it's all mine." I replied.

"Nice!"

Oh,  I forgot, I just got out of the hospital this afternoon.

As we got on the mall [again], we swinged by in the gadget shop.

"So, what do you like?" I asked, and they all rushed and picked up the gadgets they like.

I think I might regret for getting my credit card.

_____________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_______

I bought them all, played it and then poof, they were all happy. I might've been grateful to my Aunt for the credit card. 

After a short walk, a stranger tried to steal something from us, so we got our weapons ready and poof, he's "unconsious". 

"Let's go home until anything happens." Leslie decides, and we agree, "Right."

As I was listening to the music, I closed my eyes and started dancing. As I started to imitate Michael Jackson's moonwalk, my head bumped into a metal bar and everyone laughed.

I got a lump on my head. 

"Let's go to Leslie's farm!" I announced, and Leslie agreed, and I imagine her giving me the "I'm gonna let you meet my parents and give you free food!" face.

We got to Leslie's farm, which isn't so far away, and Leslie walked first, so we can still have a guide. 

And you know what happened?

Leslie slipped into a cow poop. Well, I laughed, and so did the others too.

Leslie asked for help by saying, "I can't see!" and she slipped again and landed on the bee hive. The bees came to her and screamed. And then she slipped all over again to the mine fields and boom! And she landed on a bunch of poo again. 

So she was taken to the hospital for several damages. I couldn't talk any more, I'm watching. Yeahh!  

_____________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_______

NOTE:

-I don't even know there are a shop that's full of weapons and dangerous things in a mall! That's like, strictly prohibited, right? Anyway, use your imagination, people ;)

-I don't also know how Justin got up so fast. He was like, in the hospital, a second a go?

-Justin's one rich guy.

-Poor Leslie :( I think Justin's one of the Team RTL.

R-evenge

T-o

L-eslie

:(