Chapter 19- Justin's Triumph

I'm ROFL when I was writing this chapter. Really. No joke.

It's because this whole chapter is real and not fiction this time, not like the other chapter's which is mixed with fiction and non-fiction.

ENNJOOOOYYY.

___________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_

Chapter 19

Justin's Triumph

YSABEL

___________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_

Wow! I thought. This girl can act.

That's what I thought when Michelle started to act for the talent portion. Of course, she was the lead role. She has the cast, too. 

"I thought she really cried!" I said to Leslie. 

Leslie shrugged.

"There's not even a tear on her cheek." I muttered.

And after the talent portion of two contestants, we suddenly lend our attentions to Justin. Justin looked so confident on the stage, and he started to sit like a prince. He started to ready his fingers, placing it on the keyboard.

The crowd was silent as the wind, and I think all of us were waiting for the big thing: Justin's time. I mean, the talent portion thing.. yeah.

"Golly!" I whispered to Leslie. Leslie grinned, and nodded.

Justin started to play his piano gently and played music softly. Wow. All I can say is WOW.

"Heyy! Did I just hear the word 'Science'? And 'love'?" I uttered. 

"Me too!" Leslie said, chuckling. "SCIENCE BROKE HIS HEART!"

I broke into soft laughter. It was silent, and if I was to break in laughing hard, I will get the attention of 600 persons. So, I won't even bother.

"Then he dates Math!" Leslie laughed.

And then he discovers Math is already taken, and decides to have a blind date with English! I thought. That was kind of funny.

"Oh gosh," I sighed. My tummy's all bad. It exploded from laughing.

"Haha," Leslie continues to laugh, but soon stops.

LOL!

___________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_

This is the big news for everyone: Justin actually won. Not really, like, the best, but, he's best in talent portion. Of course! I already bet on that. Sure, Michelle won the round for a lot of times and crowned as queen. 

That was yesterday. And today is Monday. Now, everything's different.

Some high school girls started having a crush on Justin, and other elementary people adored him. Now that is Ramos Fever. Told ya.

Since that day, Justin was congratulated many times by teachers, and definitely it's because Justin's amazing. Really. Nobody ever saw a confident young man enter the contest and win. I mean, that's great. After all, guys are as still as good as gals.

"Congratulations." I tappped Justin's shoulder, smiling.

"Thanks." he replied, grinning. Looking so proud of himself, huh?

"Umm.. what's the title of the song you played yesterday?" 

"Still Alive by Portal."

"Oh."

Still Alive by Portal, huh? I guess I'm gonna search that. Portal.. nice name. Seems like a good name for an action PC game.

After saying "Oh." to him, a huge wave of girls started to surround him. 

___________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_

NOTE:

-I think I'll still be writing chapter twenty :) hope u enjoyed chapter 18 and 19.