Chapter 8- Do Girls Ever Fart?

KERBY

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

It was 4:30AM in the morning, and we totally look like zombies because we have eyebugs! 

"Ugh! Why do we have to get up early?" Justin said.

"Guys! Eat breakfast already! Or we're gonna be late." Ysabel shouted.

"Oohh! Chicken joy!" Justin said with happiness in his eyes.

"Wait, Justin, you can only eat low-carb food." Ysabel said.

"Aww.. but why?"

"Because... look at yourself! You can already be in the 'The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition'!"

Everybody was laughing while eating, but Justin sat on the couch and used his ACER laptop rather than eat low carb food. 

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

*Kerby driving to school*

"Ugh. Are we there yet?" Leslie complained.

"Yup. We're here!" I say, as I try to find a parking space.

"Oh, thank the man who invented cars! Leslie says happily, and we all laughed.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

*Dismissal Time and the gang meets up together*

"Yay! I got A+ in English!" Ysabel exclaimed.

"I got B+ in Science." Leslie said.

"I got an A+ in Science!" I said.

"I got an A in Math." JM said.

"I got B in English." Justin said.

"Well, let's go to SM and buy new hardwares for our new video." I said.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

*After buying all the things needed*

"Ugh! It's so heavy!" Justin complained. 

After getting ready, we ready the video cam and perform.

"Welcome to our YouTube channel, today, we will show if girls fart.. or not!" I say. "Ms. Madelyne, do you believe girls fart?"  

"Yes. Why?" Justin acts as Ms. Madelyne. Yes. With all the wig, make up, costume..

"Because Leslie said that girls don't fart." I reply.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

*after interviewing and blah blah blah*

"Well, there you have it. Girls do fart." I announce. Then, I noticed Leslie was gone. Must be in the CR. And then a thought made me smile.

"Next, does Leslie pick her nose?" I ask, and we put a hidden camera beside the LG T.V. We all hide, and sees Leslie opens the door of the girls' CR and saw nobody. I giggle quietly, while Leslie says, "Where are they?" while folding her arms and.. picking her nose! 

I almost burst into laughter when she did it all over again and again while talk about crazy things. And finally, she went to the girls' room, and we carefully and silently uploaded the video recorded in YouTube and replayed it all over again and again and laughed again and again.

"In the next video, you'll just gonna sit back and watch this music video that Nelly Furtado made from Sims 3. So stay tuned!" I say, and then upload the next video.

I, then, uploaded a video of us thanking people who watched our videos, suscribed, liked and commented.

"Wow, that was exhausting!" I cried.

"Yeah. It took, like, 3-5 hours to finish it." Ysabel said.

Then I secretly showed my new Sims game.

"When did you get that?" Leslie asks, and I didn't know she was there..

"Umm.."

"Hey! Is that me? Picking my nose?" Leslie exclaims, and we all get a little buzzed.

"Run for your lives!" Justin cried, and we all ran around the house, being chased by Leslie. When you are chased by Leslie, she's going to hit you with her slippers that crushed a big bug last night. And you have to escape before that happens.

   _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__