Chapter 15- The Hacker (Part 2)

KERBY

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

So Leslie is gone. She's out of the house (some of her things is still in the girls' room, and we're expecting she's coming back), and I guess here we are. 4 members left.

And things got crazy because JM and Justin got no one to have an insult war with, and Ysabel is sad because she can't have any girl friend in here. 

"UGH! I can't take it anymore!" Justin screamed, ran to the boys' room and said some "gibberish" words.

"Hey, Ysabel, can I borrow your laptop? I'm gonna track the hacker. My laptop is broken. Justin sat on it." I begged, and Ysabel just nodded, her face all red. Oh, no, she's gonna cry.

"Lemme fix your laptop!" JM offered, "hmm.. and I think it takes 4 hours for that. Or maybe a day."

"Thanks." I smiled at JM, and he smiled back.

"Let's play detective!" I announced, "Our mission is to find the hacker. Now.. Let's find that hacker!".

We went to the place where it all began. The living room.. we searched for like, hours but there was nothing. Can't find clues.

Next clue. YouTube account. NOTE: It said, "You know me" "Ugh.. and it's been ours, we know him/her."

"Maybe it's JM!" Ysabel screamed.

"HEY, you liar! Maybe it's Kerby!" JM said.

We all debated. No one won, but I said, "Okay, okay, I know who did it!"

"Who is it?" they all asked.

"When my laptop broke, I tried to open our YouTube account using Ysabel's laptop. When I opened it, I uploaded our videos again, thanks to this small USB. After 1 hour, I tried to leave it open to know if people around here are one of the hackers or not, and then I saw someone used it." I said..

"Ysabel?" JM asked, shrugging.

"Nope," I said, "it's Justin!"

Shocked voices were all I heard, then.

"I tried to poke my head on the boys' room and heard Justin doing an evil laugh. And I waited and waited, and it was long enough for him to come out, so I shouted, 'Justin! Dinner time!' and he replied, 'It's just 4PM!' and then I thought of something so I went to the mall myself to chill out." I added, "And a second after that, I thought of something. I'm gonna make a prank to make Justin say the truth. And so I prepared a fake poop in Justin's ceiling and I remembered Leslie saying 'Make JM and Justin suffer!'. I felt like betraying Justin, but it's my job, anyway. When Justin was going to change his underpants, I slashed him with.. POOP!"

Ysabel chuckled.

"'Eeeww! Oh, *badword*!' Justin says, tasting it. Yeah. Of course, it's like, real poop. So he went out and.. he confessed.. and.. yeah.. that was during the detective play. I could've told you earlier if it happened a bit late."

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

-The next day-

I prepared a special sauce called "Super Duper Chili" in JM's plate while I was serving everybody's food. So when he ate his food, he turned red and screamed and begged for water. And he almost drank a gallon of water.

He was crying in the end, and that was a pretty good prank.

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________