Chapter 12- Poor Leslie

JM

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

Her face was sooooo funny even though she got wounds. Yeah. THAT was disgusting.

We're in the hospital when Justin says, "Poor little Leslie! Slipped down again and again!" and he starts to sing the Jack and Jill song. 

I laughed. "You're right!"

Then Leslie cried and Ysabel said, "Miss your Mommy, crybaby!". I laughed again.

"That's what you get for teasing me!" I whisper under my breath.

"What?! You planned these things?!!" Leslie exclaimed.

"Yes, of course, that's why Justin decides to go to your farm." I answered.

"OMG! You guys planned somethin' I don't know." Leslie sobbed.

"Why would we tell you?" Kerby laughed like a master mind.

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

We went back home after being in the hospital, for like, forever. Leslie's wounds been treated, but still not healed. So I told Justin, "Let's play 'Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3!"

And Justin agreed.

While playing, Ysabel cooked our dinner. She's in charge for today, anyway.

While Leslie, as usual, when being teased, goes to her room and cries. Kerby was playing Sims again.

After eating our fried chicken and fried mixed rice for dinner, Justin "accidentaly" burped on Leslie's face. Of course, Leslie squeaked, "Disgusting!".

And then we went back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

The next morning, we ate our breakfast which is made by Leslie. Good thing she cooked for us even though she seemed a little mad (or maybe REALLY MAD) at us.

I asked Leslie if we can go to the Museum, far here. So we gotta make it early there.

Leslie just sighed and nodded. She asked us if we planned something again and we shook our heads, protesting no at her. 

Reaching the Museum, we got so excited. (I think except for Leslie.)

When we reached in the place were there was Egyptian things, I pointed at an Egyptian coffin and it looks pretty cool. "Cool, huh?" I say.

And the next thing we know, Leslie tripped again and fell down.. on the coffin! And it suddenly closed! Like a ghost did it. I tried to open it, no use.

Then the fire alarm started making noise. And all of a sudden, all of the people who are in the Museum started staring at us, like we've done a hideous crime.

Well, the officers were angry at us and banned us outta there. We blamed Leslie after that, of course, and cried again. Then I felt something in my pocket. A tomato.

And I threw it to her face and SPLATTT. She was "Super Tomato Girl". Justin laughs, and of course, Ysabel got her video camera (she expected something funny to happen, and here it goes), and recorded everything that happened. 

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

Of course! Ysabel uploaded it in our YouTube account and unfortunately, a lot of people viewed it. 

YouTube

Super Tomato Girl

5,369,543 views

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

NOTE:

-That's what Leslie gets for insulting everybody. But I try to have mercy at her! :( 

-Revenge completed.