Chapter 13- The Hacker (Part 1)

KERBY

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

-the next day-

When I woke up, I saw Leslie, JM and Justin fighting. Leslie was good on insults, while JM can think backfires, and Justin.. IDK! 

I left them fighting 2 on 1, and I opened Ysabel's laptop (she let me use it) and saw our YouTube account.. and saw.. NO VIDEOS?! 

"Guys! Who deleted our videos?" I exclaimed.

"Not me!" Everybody protested, and I called Ysabel and she was shocked seeing a message on the bottom saying, 

Hi! Guess who? I hacked your YouTube account, bwahhahaa!".

"Oh no!" I gasped.

They were still fighting. I tried to count how many insults they tell in less a minute. And the winner was.. *drum roll* LESLIE! Congratulations. 

Okay, as I was saying, Leslie won the fight and for revenge, she posted in FaceBook, "I saw JM playing Barbie dolls while Justin dreamt about chicken!"

"OKAY! Stop the fight! Or I'll insult you all.. except for Ysabel!" I shouted, and Ysabel teamed up. 

"Ugh, stop fighting!" Ysabel screamed.

Nobody ever listened to us, and they continued fighting a lot 24/7.

"Well you like Barney songs!" Leslie said, and JM and Justin prepared to defend themselves.

"Well, you're a physco!" Justin and JM both said, and Ysabel and I decided to leave the house for a moment.

"Thank goodness! We have peace and quiet!" Ysabel said, and I replied, "You're right.. I know! Let's buy them things that they want."

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

Yeah. And Ysabel agreed to me, and we went off to S.M without letting them know all about it. We bought Leslie a book called "101 insults", then JM a "Sword From Percy Jackson", and Justin a "Things To Do Before Dying" book.

We also put some gift tags like,

"FROM: JM

TO: LESLIE 

Leslie, I'm very sorry about you. I started all these things, I guess, just because I wanted revenge for you. You're a girl, I know, and I shouldn't done those things and try to be patient with you.

Love, JM."

Ysabel did those with their hand writings. She's good with those.

Getting back home, we noticed that we already startled them. So, we already handed them the gifts and they stopped fighting finally.

SO THE HACKER IS..

(Can't tell you right now! See yah in part 2!)

_______________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS-♥_________

FRiENDS: A Story Of Friendshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें