Chapter 9- Dream Come True

YSABEL

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

"Omigod." I gasped, my heart pounding. "It's a hit!"

"A hit?" they all asked, confused. And they sound like the baseball scene in Chicken Little. 

"We're gonna be superstars! YouTube superstars!" I replied, my voice echoing through the halls.

"Whoa. Really?" Leslie asked, sweating bullets.

"Look. At. The. Computer. Screen." I felt numb, but I still pointed at the computer screen, directed at the views. Almost 1.9 million.They all gasped, cheering for each other.

"Best day ever, I can say." Justin said, and we all agreed.

"I passed. Got an A+ on my test in CLE." I announced, and they cheered for me.

"I flunked that one," Justin commented, and they all sadly nodded. "but I still got an A in Science." 

"Whoa. I got my new Sims computer game. Again." Kerby said, grinning.

"I baked a cake for the first time. Wanna try it?" Leslie asked, and we all nodded, excited. 

"I got my action figures. Not the Barbie and Kens. But the real ones. Spiderman, Hulk, Superman and.. umm.. JMMan!" JM said, showing us his super cool action figures.

"Oh. So everyone's happy!" I snapped, smiling at everyone.

"Yeah." Justin moans.

"So everybody's got somethin' good, right" I said and they all nodded sharply. "So I'mma treat yah all at McDonald's."

"Yay!" They all cheered. Leslie was jumping up and down, while Justin was having chicken dreams as well. JM was very, very happy like he haven't ate at McDonalds for a long time, and I think I just heard Kerby's stomach grumble.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

It was 5PM and we went out at McDonalds. Haven't you noticed? It's like we end up in SM everyday.

I ordered chicken nuggets, french fries, caramel sundae and a coke float. Leslie ordered for some cheese burger and some french fries. Justin, of course, ordered five chicken and rice meals and a large cup of coke. Kerby ordered a huge McBurger and a coke float, while JM ordered for some spaghetti and sprite.. and some happy meals.

Finishing our meals, while talking a lot, all were happy and satisfied. That's nice to see.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

The next day, I woke up earlier than everybody, checked up our YouTube account in my purple Apple MacBook  laptop with Justin Bieber keyboard sticker while I'm at the couch, sitting, of course. I closed my laptop for a moment, and prayed a lot to get a lot of views and earn money and be famous like other people out there. Like the YouTube guys.

I opened my  laptop and suddenly, gasped. OMG.

2, 758, 162 views, for crying out loud!

I almost fainted. So I immediately drank some water to calm me down, and started to do some breathe-in and breathe-outs.

I woke everybody up, spilling them the good news. They excitedly jumped out of their beds and join me at the couch and sat quietly. They waited for what will happen next while I check our email. 

And saw it.

Opened it.

And let everybody see it.

OMIGOSH TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.