Chapter 7- Monday Madness

JM

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

It was morning, and it's Monday. Oh yeah, we need to go to school. Darn it. I cooked out breakfast. Eggs with hotdogs and bread. That's the only think I know to cook.

Everyone was awakened by me, except for Justin, who is drolling. I ignored him, and so we ate our breakfast, which was made by the one and only me. Actually, Justin was the first to wake up, but he ate his breakfast faster than I can do. And then he went back to sleep.

"Where's Justin?" Kerby asks, yawning.

"He went back to bed." I say.

We were just finished eating and we were talking about what we think Justin was doing, so we decided if we can sneak into his room with the video camera and vid him if he's doing something funny again. Leslie was readying the video camera when..

And guess what?

Justin was hugging his pillow while saying, "I love you, chicken joy! Will you be my dinner?" and then Justin woke up asking, "What happened?"

And we all just laughed so hard than we might get a heart attack. Except for Justin. Justin was still standing there, staring at us; confused.

Ignoring his confusion, he went to take a bath with me and Kerby, still asking what had happened. Kerby and I just laughed whenever he mentions that. 

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

We were ready for school and rode to our car and they let me drive it. I drive a little bit fast, which makes them nervous and Justin get dizzy and almost puke. 

School was almost fun. Group works, projects, assignments..

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

It was raining when it was dismissal. We walked slowly, so we wouldn't slip while walking right through the parking lot.

Kerby was chasing Leslie because Leslie grabbed his handkerchief and makes a run for it. So to prank Kerby, I made my foot an obstacle for Kerby. And Kerby tripped by my shoe. And mud was covered around his face. He's got a lot of mud, in his face, really. Mustache between his nose and lips.

Kerby looked at me furiously and told me, "Remember this day, JM!" and his voice was a little bit scary.

"I will!" I bursted laughing.

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__

After eating dinner back home, Justin slept without taking a shower. And he was snoring like a sloth. So we vid him again and posted it online in YouTube. And we replayed and replayed it in Ysabel's laptop, and we laughed and laughed all over again. 

Using laptops, Kerby and I played via WLAN. When suddenly, Justin knocked on the door but he was sleeping. He was inside the room, he didn't need to knock! And then he went back to sleep.

I woke up Ysabel and Leslie and told them what's happening. "Another video about Justin's sleep walk! How exciting!" Ysabel squeals.

The next thing we know, Justin was acting like Michael Jackson. Yeah, he's moon walking. And then he sang just like Justin Bieber, except his tone sounds bad. And suddenly, while Kerby was drinking a glass of milk, the glass just broke (during Justin singing, "Baby, baby, baby, oh!") and the milk spilled at Kerby. Oh, yikes!

Then suddenly, Justin farted so loud that smoke came. It covered the whole room, of course. And we all evacuated. And left Justin in the boys' room. With the door closed and Justin inside. I just hope Justin won't suffocate himself.

Of course, he sleeps with us, but the thing is, I'm in the middle and Justin always wrestles me while we sleep and that's why I can't breathe the second later whenever I sleep with Justin. Yes. He's just too strong while sleeping! 

"I'm suffocating!" Leslie coughed and coughed. 

"Me too!" Ysabel says, and she adds, "That was the loudest and biggest fart. World record. Haha."

"Let's just open the room so Justin wouldn't suffocate too. He might.. die as well!" Kerby suggested and he decided that I have to do it. I opened the room, and the first thing that came in front of my face was a huge wave of air fart. 

And now my hair is messy. And I even look like I faced the electric fan which is in high speed for an hour. 

After the air came out, we slept in our respective rooms. It still smelled like trash, and we can hear Ysabel and Leslie still talk and laugh about us, boys.

"I wonder if girls ever fart like that."

"No! Girls don't fart!"

"Oh yeah. I wonder what happened to JM and Kerby."

"Of course! They passed out a huge wave of zombies--I mean air! Hahahahahaha!"

"Omigosh! Hahahahaha. I never knew Justin would ever break the world record."

"Yeah. I never knew that one."

And blah, blah, blah. GIRLS. Seriously!

It was still smelling like trash. No wonder sleep found me..

 _________________________________________________________________-FRIENDS♥-__