1. The Atrocious Victory Dance

"Come on baby, just one little kiss?" He urged as he pushed me harder against the lockers.
"Get off of me, Tyler" I hissed through gritted teeth. I was tempted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but he wasn't actually restraining me, so perhaps that would be a little uncalled for. Only a little.

"Let's see how you like being forced against a wall, buddy" a voice called before Tyler was violently ripped off of me and slammed besides me.
"Sebastian, you don't have to be so rough" I sighed, as I stood watching my twin brother restrain the poor boy.

"Name" he growled to my suitor.
"What? Man, get off of me" Tyler shouted, trying to fight back, but Sebastian only slammed him into the lockers harder.
"Name!" He shouted at the terrified-looking boy.
"Tyler!" He exclaimed, still trying to maintain his tough guy façade. I just stood watching on, quite bored by the whole ordeal, actually. I suppose I was used to it by then.

"Well Tyler" he began "If you ever even thinking of laying a finger on my little sister again, you will not even live to regret it? Peyton here also has six other brothers who will ensure her safety. Am I making myself clear?"
"Yes" Tyler gulped, no longer able to hide his fear and pretend to be tough.
"Good. Now get out of my sight" Sebastian ordered, releasing his victim. I watched as Tyler scurried away, fearing for his life. I was slightly amused.

"What an ass" Sebastian commented, fixing his hair which had been ruffled in the struggle. He was incredibly vain, I swear he was more of a girl than me. He took longer than me getting ready in the morning, fortunately my fairy god mother had granted me with an en-suite so we did not have to fight over the shower.

"Sebby, you did maybe go a little over board. I could have handled it" I tried to reassure him, but would he listen? No. The answer is no. Like all of my brothers, Sebastian suffers from the 'big brother complex', as I like to call it. I love them all dearly, but they are absolute morons whose only aim in life is to annoy me mercilessly.

They are the most over-protective brothers in history, I often feel like I'm a queen and they're my personal guards, except I can't order them around, like a queen. Which hardly seems fair. Needless to say, they've never let me near enough to a boy to be in a relationship. My brother Hunter nearly hospitalised the boy I had my first kiss with. As if a high school girl didn't have enough trouble securing a boyfriend...

Hunter is by far the scariest of my brothers, even though he's not the oldest, but he definitely works out the most and has the shortest temper. It goes Ethan at 23, Elliot at 21, Hunter at 19, Blake, Riley and Kai are the triplets at 18, and then Sebastian and me: Peyton Montgomery.

Why did my parents have so many children you ask? Because they're crazy, of course. My mother had always wanted a little girl and wasn't going to stop until she got one. Of course, she didn't expect that she was going to have the triplets, but she always said that fate worked in weird ways.

I personally believe that fate is sick and twisted. When she finally had me, her only daughter, she was snatched from the world not not longer after. My father struggled to raise all eight of us, but he was the sweetest and most kind father we could have ever wished for. I guess that's why the boys were so protective of me, I was their only girl, with no mother, and they knew how much I meant to her and how fragile I could be without her.

I can't say I miss her, she died when I was only a couple of months old, but I do yearn for her. For some female company in a house full of gorillas.

"Maybe I did go a little over board, but you're my baby sister and I have to look at for you" he said, draping his arm over my shoulder. Of all my brothers I was closest to Sebastian, I guess you could say we had the twin bond, but I had always considered him to be one of my best friends. Except when he stole my stuff to annoy me, then he was dead to me.