Chapter 3 : Only

-Thursday-

"Hey Nagi!" Rima waved with a big smile on her face. She ran to him at the school gates.

He smiled brightly back. "Morning Sunshine."

"Did you bring the slice of cake?" She asked.

"Yep. But you'll have to wait until it's lunch."

"WHAAAAAAAT."

"Well you didn't come yesterday so you deserve to see it when I tell you." He smiled bitter sweetly.

"Poooooop." She punched his arm lightly. His words slightly offended her. It caught her by surprise.

They entered the room on the topic of seafoam. They always had something strange to talk about.

"OK guys, start your work." Mr. Natto said. Everyone sighed and began working. There was a hum of whispers.

Rima read the question and began to answer it, she stopped writing. She turned her head to look at Nagihiko. She looked into his amber eyes. They tended to look playful but also... What's the word? Seductive? Alluring? Smexy? She watched his eyes scan the question. His eyes blinked revealing his long dark eyelashes. God they were pretty. Rima shook her head and continued writing down answers.

Her eyes wandered and stared at his jawline. It was sharp and long. It had the right curve and that neck. It was slick and just so beautiful. Rima peered at his lips. They were thin, lightly tinted pink and smooth. Sooo... Kissable. She played around with the thought of kissing him. She smiled at the conclusion.

Her eyes got locked lower though. His hands were white. They were thin and elegant. They were smooth, silky, and his fingers were long. She looked further down, underneath the blouse of the school uniform is a six-

Wait a second. You're perving on your best friend! Well... Wait you can't think like that. But its true.

He's beautiful. A Masterpiece.

"OK." The teacher said. He collected their papers. Luckily Rima quickly finished. It was only a one question.

"It seems we have time left. Well..." He sat on a desk and thought for a few seconds.

"Let's go around and say what we fight for. Rima start."

"Oh, uhh... I fight for comedy." She said. She heard Nagi's deep chuckle. Mmm how delicious it sounded.

"I fight for the privilege of the rich." Saaya said. People rolled their eyes and groaned.

"I fight for music." Utau sang.

After ALMOST everyone said what they fought for, the bell rang. "It seems we all got our turns. Ok class dis-" The teacher said.

"Fujisaki didn't go." Kukai said. Everyone turned to him. "Me? Oh I uh... Well... I fight for..." He smiled to himself. "My bright and lovely sun."

Amu looked a this small smile he gave Rima. Hmmm...

-Lunch-

"Ready?" He teasingly opened the box a tiny bit.

"Nagi!"