Chapter 6 : "How do you feel?"

Disclaimer : Not too important of a chapter. It is about Amu and Nagihiko. Amu decides to get more of his feelings by asking questions about love. Read to find about his feelings!

START!

Nagihiko stepped out of bed. He groaned and headed out to the nearby coffee shop that he normally went to for breakfast on weekends.

"What can I get for you, sugar?"

"Uh... How 'bout something new. Special please." He smiled at the end of his sentence.

"Café latte with a side of bagels. Glazed or not."

"I'll have that thank you, not glazed." He waited for his order and scrolled through his phone.

~Bring~

He flipped to his messages.

"Let's meet." - Amu

"K, where?" - Nagihiko

"Where you at?" - Amu

"Coffee Shop." - Nagihiko

"Meet you there." - Amu

"See you there." - Nagihiko.

Nagi waited and ordered Amu a hot cocoa and sugar cookies. He sat with his cup in hand and drank with complete satisfaction.

"Hey!" Amu stepped in. She sat down across the table.

"Hi Amu. Here, I ordered you a hot chocolate. And cookies. Unless you want this bagel." He shrugged.

"Thanks."

"So, what's up?"

"I want to know exactly what's going on."

He took a big helping and looked at her confused. "Of?"

"Do you love Rima or not?"

"Of course I love Rima."

"But not as a bestfriend. A... A girlfriend."

Nagi paused. "Yeah... I suppose I do." His eyes wandered away.

"As I suspected. So what do you think about her dating Kirishima-Kun?"

"To be completely honest, I hate it. A lot. Haha, but to be the friend that I, myself had set the bar at, I will support her."

"I think you should just tell her." She ate a cookie and brushed the crumbs off her hands.

"I want too. I really do."

"I'm gonna tell her." Amu said.

"Go ahead. You're not me."

"If I were though. I would just tell her."

"See, I have hinted it to her."

"You know her, she's kinda blind."

"No she's not."

"Yes she is! She doesn't see you."

"At least she counts me as a best friend. That's what matters."

"No. You need to see the most she can see you as. That's what counts. Nagi stop pretending to be weak. I know you fight, I see you!"

He shook his head doubtfully. "I will tell her, just not now."

Amu gave a spectical look. "OK..."

Nagi pushed his hair aside. (That's right.) "Let's go for a walk." Amu stood up and he followed.

Nagi watched his shoes pace foot by foot. Amu was silent. How was she going to say the words she wanted to?

"I'll help you." She finally stated.

"Oh. No it's OK. I told you I will do it one day."

"But I know you Nagi. I know you won't. You stuck up for other things, especially Rima. But not for yourself? Come on."

Nagihiko looked at Amu. "OK... Maybe I won't. But it'll happen one day."

"Nagi! You have to. You think I believe in Kirima? No! I believe in the power of RIMAHIKO!"

"Calm down." Nagi said. Of course he wanted to be with Rima.

"I can't! Please just tell her your feelings!"

"I will." He continued walking. He put one foot in front of the other and walked in a perfect straight line.

"Nagi."

"Hmn?"

"I'd you don't... If you don't get Rima."

"And I will. One day."

"Um... I'm here for condolence. OK?"

"Okay." And that was the end of the conversation.

Nagi paroled the park and Amu left him to go on another date. Ikuto was waiting. He stopped in his tracks and thought when a small, delicate, pink petal fell on his pale hand.

He stared at it and smiled sweetly to himself. But his face turned to a frown. The sound of that beautiful voice was present. But it wasn't talking to the purple haired (gorgeous) man standing beneath the cherry blossom trees.

Nagi stood still in complete pain. He watched the petite girl pass by, hand in hand with the red head. Rima didn't move a muscle. She smiled with a small laugh with him.

Nagi was numb of all emotions. Perhaps she just missed him. She couldn't see because of the small shade. And maybe she just ignored him.

He walked to a nearby bench and sat down. Maybe it really is time to let her go. She doesn't even recognize me. Or acknowledged me.

A buzz came from his black jacket pocket. He pulled it out and answered.

"Hey." Nagi greeted.

"Nagihiko." His mom's voice echoed.

"Oh hey what's up?" Nagi tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Where are you? You've been gone forever! It's already 6." Nagi checked the time. He never knew it passed by.

"Sorry, I'll be home soon mom. See you then." He hung up and sat there. He knew he wouldn't be home soon.

Rima come say hi. Rima come say good bye...

~

Did I just see Nagihiko? Eh whatever. I don't think so. He texted me he was staying at home all day. Double check? Nope. I love Kirishima. He knows all the right things to do and say. *sigh*

Nagihiko stepped into his house and trudges upstairs. Rima come back. Rima come back to me.