Chapter 17: Angeru

Nagi? Where are you going? Why can't I follow? Nagi...

Rima's POV:

So far in my life without Nagihiko, Amu has been slightly ignoring me. I've asked her why, but she subsided the subject. I honestly think it is beacuse of Nagi. Something in Europe changed her. She's still my bestfriend, but she seems to care more about Nagihiko than me. My plan is to ask her... Today.

Normal POV:

"Hey Amu let's go get bubble tea!" Rima was on her phone and picking out an outfit for the date.

She really wants to see Amu, maybe even more than she wanted to see Nagi. (Just kidding.)

"Hmmm. Where Rima? Wai­ Ikuto! Don't touch me! Whooah!"

"Amu?"

"Bubble tea it is! See you at... the park! that one is good anyways."

"Alrightie then!" Rima smiled. "See you then."

>>>>><<<<<

"Mou Nagi!"

The purple­-head didn't respond. He concentrated on work that he had to finish. "Nagi!"

He finally made a samll grunt. "Take me out to dinner!"

"For, for." He corrected, and repeated.

"Fine then. Take me out FOR dinner. Always soo mean to me." She puffed up her cheeks, not that he would notice her "cute" and "pretty" face.

"Did you notice my newly dyed pinkish-­purple hair? Hm? Hm?" She nudged his arm causing him to draw a line across the paper. Anger filled him, but so did sadness.

>>>>><<<<<

The Spring in Seiyo was quite beautiful. Even when it was a small forgotten place in Japan. The parks were a popular meaeting spot, so as always, Rima and Amu met for bubble tea.

"Rima!" The pinkette wore her normal "cool and spicy" look, only because she hadn't grown that much since elementary, and most of her favorite outfits still fit.

"Amu!" Rima wore a plain blue dress and yellow flats.

They each ordered their favorites and walked to a bench. Rima decided to just say what was on mind. "Do you like Nagi more than you like me?"

Amu looked at her flustered. "NO!" She calmed down when she realized she meant that in a friendly tone. "Oh... still no." She smiled sweetly.

"Just wanted to know." They sipped their bubble tea in silence.

"Rima. Do you like Kiichirou?"

She cringed at the thhouht of him. "No." She said in a disgusted way.

"So explain it to me."

"Yes?"

"Why did you hold his hand at the airport?" Amu looked at her in the eye. She hadn't done that in

a while so it caught Rima off gaurd a bid.

Rima pursed her lips. She forgot about that. "Oh." Was all she said for a while.

"Well?"

"He told me to. I don't really know, okay... To be honest, that was all I had at that moment."

"He was. Correction. So you do like KIichirou."

"I don't! I just-­"

"So why?!" Amu raised her voice.

"Why aren't you on my side?!" She yelled back. Again silence roamed. It was true, they seemed to be against each other. "Why are you on his side? And not mine?" Her voice was softer and quieter.

"Because you caused Nagi so much grief."

"And what about me? You never asked me. He also hurts me. So why aren't you on my side?"

"Because he was at the airport!" Rima fliched back a bit at her words. Thoughts flooded her.

"No." She muttered.

"I saw him. He was walking away. I think he thought you were with Kiichirou."

"Amu. No....."

>>>>><<<<<

"Otosan everything is going to plan." Kiichirou sipped the tea his mother poured for him.

"That's good son. And have you figured out the day to pubicisize this?"

"Of course."

"And when?"

"July 4th. Nagihiko's birthday."

His father laughed and beckoned for more tea. "Good good good. Haha, and how?"

"I'll take her on a date, and kiss her when I see cameras."

"You will have to up your fame right now. Try to set up your own concert lke the ex­heir Nagi."

"He is still heir, so we will have to address him as 'heir' until the walls no onger have ears and

mouths."

"Yes we will."

>>>>><<<<<

Rima came back from her day and sat on her beds for hours. She contemplated her feelings. She didn't know if she still loved Nagi. She's sure she does, but he isn't with her. How will she ever know? She knew 100% that she disliked Kiichirou though. He just wasn't as cool. She looked out of her room window and sighed.

"Nagi?" She asked. "Save me and be my angel."

>>>>><<<<<

"Nagi! Take me with you?"

"No."

"I want to go with you!"

"I am going back alone."

"I'll pay my own fare. Please let me go back with you to Seiyo for your birthday!"

"Aika!"

She pouted her face. "Nagi."

"You only cause me trouble."

"I just want to be next to you."

"I am very busy, and that will be the only time for me to relax."

"It is in a few months. Why are you preparing so early?"

"Because... I'll be going home." He smiled at the thought of Rima's arms.