Chapter 4 : Congrats, I Applaud You (Part Three)

Amu's POV :

Rima hugged Kirishima. Not Nagihiko. Not even once. She didn't chase him down either. To be honest I don't even think she deserves him. It's son sad because I love both of them. And I ship both of them.

Now the ship is sinking. That's sad.

Bzt. Rima?

"Hey."

She's texting me? Omg. "Hi Rima!!!!!"

"Why so enthusiastic?"

"I lub you." I send. I'm kinda random.

"???"

"Whassup."

"Nothing much." And from that I already know. She's so predictable.

"I'm coming over."

"Thanks."

"Girls day or night?"

"Don't call them. Just you and me." Literally I am dying. I never have one on ones anymore.

"K. B there soon bae."

"Proper spelling Amu!"

"Whatever. *shrug* "

I walk over to her house and get to the front door. Should I confront her. No, she seems fragile. I knock on the door and wait. I hear her tiny footsteps and she opens the door.

"Hi Rima!"

"Hi Amu." I walk in and sit down on her comfy couch. It is literally heaven. Almost as good as Nagihiko's guest beds.

"So hun tell me all about it." The problem is I am her second bestfriend. So whatever she can't tell nagihiko she tells me. And whatever ahe can't tell me there is a chance she will tell Nagihiko.

Normal POV :

"Ok. So it's about Nagihiko. I think we are drifting apart." Rima
stated. She moved her feet around.

Amu looked at her blankly. Then, frightning Rima, she laughed loudly. "You and Nagi, drifting. Ahahaha! That is hilarious." Amu watched Rima's face drop a little. They sat silently for a few seconds.

"Rima, to be completely honest, and I mean to the point I am embaressed, I agree." Rima's eyes widened.

"What?" She said with disbelief.

"I agree. And I know why."

"Why?" Rima chocked. She was basically ready to cry. Amu hesitated.

"You aren't talking to him as often." She lied. She didn't want Rima to cry or jump to crazy conclusions.

Rima sat for a few seconds in slight confusion. "Really?"

"Yeah. I watch you guys. You guys don't talk as much as before." I mean you do... but only about Fuyuki.

"Oh. Thanks Amu!" She hugged her and wiped away a few tears. "I just don't want to break up this commitment of friendship we had for more than 10 years."

Amu returned the smile. "Of course you wont break up." She was lying. And Rima would never know. Because little did Rima know, she was very blind.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

So that wasn't too climatic. But I kinda left ya hanging if you know what I mean. It's Friday you people!!!! (Or not, haha) Also can you tell what literary device I used in the last few sentences?

I'm not an ELA teacher but I do know I used Foreshadowing. Will Rima need to get "Reading Glasses?"

Just kidding I actually have no idea. But food for thought : Is love all about Commitment?