Chapter 12 : Replacement

The new student stepped in. Rima's eyes flashed to his face. It was familiar. Pale in color, sharp in edges. His height was about right. And the hue of his hair. Hmm...

"This is our new student. Please introduce yourself and feel welcomed."

"Arigato." His voice was husk and elegant. "Fujisaki, Kiichirou. I am honored to be a part of your class."

Whispers gathered. Fujisaki?

"You may be seated next to Mashiro-san. Mashiro-san, please raise your hand." She raised her small hand. He can't take Nagi's seat! No way!

He put his stuff on the desk beside her. She glanced at him once, but it seems he was staring at her too. She blushed and snapped her head away.

"Mashiro, Rima?" He asked. How does he know my name?

"Yes. That is me." She looked at him a bit more. He was actually quite pretty.

"Nagihiko's girl friend?" He asked with a curious look.

I blushed. Girl friend? "Yes. I am that too."

He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He is kind of charming..... But forever faithful. Even that purple hair won't trick me!

"Same." His face and name stuck around in her head. He looked very little like Nagihiko. But this was driving her crazy. A replacement?

~

Lunch time rolled around and it seems Kiichirou has no where to go, except for the group of Nagihiko's friends. At this point, Amu already knew what he was trying to do. And she disliked it.

"Sorry this table is full." Amu said.

"Amu. Go back to math class. There is only 7 of us at his table. A full table is ei-

"Nagi is sitting there." She stated boldly. "It is Nagi's seat."

He was startled a bit, but did what any high IQ would do. He grabbed another chair and sat between "Nagi" and Rima. "He has his seat back."
Now she was 100% sure. Amu was ready to fight. Whether or not Nagi would make his return. She stood up and threw away her lunch.

Rima was confused why her best friend was acting like this. "Rima?"

"Yes?" She looked at the boy, but turned away quickly. She couldn't stare at him. Not another glance, because there was a reminiscence of Nagihiko. With the indigo hair and sharp lips- she couldn't bear the thought.

Kiichirou had a normal boys' hair. Short and "up." His eyes were brown and his lips were set to pink. His jawline was sharp and his collar bones were strong. Something about the Fujisaki genes made them all so beautiful.

"What was Nagihiko like in school?" He said swallowing some food down.

"Well... He was... Charming. Smart but annoying. And just... So sweet." She sipped on her drink.

"Ah. Well I think we will be good friends." He smiled. But it was not the same. And it never will be.

~

It was like Nagihiko's schedule and seats were replaced. Throughout all her classes with Kiichirou she couldn't stop thinking about her one and only. Now she couldn't receive her Pocky boxes or sweet words and kisses. She missed his scent. His strong arms that wrapped around her body. Everything that no one else had or could replace.

~

Nagihiko looked at his packed schedule and sighed. Along with taking online courses and dance courses he would soon be having a show.

March 21st, huh? Kiichirou birthday. What an unfortunate date. May 25th, Yaya's birthday. Then my next show is July 4th. Mine.

Seems good. And saddening. None of them are booked in Japan. Especially not in Seiyo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay so I lied to you humans, if you read the comment section. I meant the chapter after that. So I wrote the part where Rima goes with Kiichirou to see Nagi perform in Eur- I mean I wrote the next Coffee Boy and the chapter after that. I was too confused. Sorry.
(Think that was a good enough apology?)