Chapter 8 : A Day in the Life of The Fujisaki Mansion

First you need a bit of a background knowledge of what is going to happen in this chapter. Here we go:

Age 5. Name: Fujisaki, Nagihiko. Position in the Fujisaki line: Heir.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you bastard of a brother-in-law!" Natsuki screamed at what was Uncle Tosh to Nagihiko.

"I'm just saying. My son is a better fit. Even the name the heavens have chose shows it."

"Kiichirou is not meant to have my son's title!"

"You are just being bias!"

"I am not the only one in this case!" Her face was burning red.

"You're son will never be brought up the way my son is. With poise and mannerism. Knowledge of a Fujisaki dancer!" He slammed his hand on the wooden table. The five year old jumped a bit from fear.

"He will grow to be one. Of course he will!" She fought back.

"That's enough." Hiromitsu said. "We must all learn that a peach tree will sprout and grow where the seed is planted."

"Otoo-san." Nagi said, his head facing down.

"Yes Nagihiko?"

But as Nagi's head lifted up his dad blinked fast. For the courage and maturity in his face gave his dad a vision. The vision of the older stronger him.

"I will not give my position as heir away." He turned to his uncle. "Unfortunately, I can not apologize for my words." He bowed in respect. Uncle lay stunned.