Chapter 13 : Show Yourself.

It was March 19th. It was a Thursday and Rima was lying around in her bed since it was after school. She scrolled through her phone and saw a new notification.

"Kiichirou?" She pressed the small white rectangle.

Conversation :

"Hey Rima my birthday is Saturday and I was wondering if you would join me on a trip to Europe."

"What? I can't go with you."

"Not just me! With all the friends."

"Oh. Still. Why would you want to take me?"

"To show you around. Besides I think we should have quality time together."

She cringed a bit. "Umm..."

"I already bought your ticket." He was sure this would work. He had a plan.

"Sure." She finally said. She didn't know why either, but as long as Amu was going along everything would be okay.

>>>>>>>>>>Plane<<<<<<<<<<

She packed her stuff Friday and went off by six. Her seat was next to the pinkette so she talked for a while and went to sleep. It was an eleven hour fly, she would need to anyways.

>>>>>European Hotel<<<<<

Rima plopped onto the hard mattress. Utau yawned and cuddled against the already asleep Yaya. Amu sat on the bed with Rima.

"Hey."

"Hey." The blonde responded.

"You really don't like Kiichirou, do you?"

"No." She smiled. "Forever Nagi." And she held up the gem necklace.

>>>>>Somewhere Else<<<<<

"You ready?" The brunette manager asked.

"Ready."

"Well practice one last time I have to go check up on something, mkay?" Nagi nodded. "Alright, catch up with you later."

The purple haired man straightened his back. His performance better be flawless, for the Fujisaki's are coming. Including Kiichirou.

><

"Hey Rima, well I mean everyone, I got us tickets to go see a dance."

"Okay. When?" Utau started grabbing outnsome make up.

"8:00."

"Who is it?" Rima asked. But he ignored the question and began getting ready too. She wanted to know, maybe it was Nagi. He lives in England. She shook her head, like that is possible.

Rima stepped into the chandelier lit theater. The performance was a dancing play on "Heart Ache's Limit." A play about a man that falls deeply in love with the Goddess of bad luck. But he can't be together with her because of his predicted future. He is to die from heart ache that he receives from loving her.

She sat down next to Kiichirou and Amu. Her eyes were fixed in the satin curtain. It wasn't big and crimson like her imagination, but heavy and maroon. The curtains raised, revealing a male dancer. A purple haired one. It was conveying that he was the lead character. It was Nagihiko.

Rima watched confused. The lights were dimmed, he wouldn't see her. Kiichirou placed his hand on hers. She didn't move. Nagihiko danced with elegance and sharp movements. He was good, very good. 

But he did notice. He could see Kiichirou, his family, his love, his friends. He saw them all because of their front row seating. But as he started to perform the sad reality in the play, the emotion he gave was intense. He was sad. He really was. Why didn't she push his hand off?

When the Goddess performed with him, chemistry was flaunted everywhere. It disgusted Rima. She hardly blinked through the hour and a half of sitting and tears.

The maroon curtains were lowered. She blinked and thought about what she just saw. She took her hand away with a hard pull away. Kiichirou flinched, bit smirked with his next move he was going to play.

"I have backstage access." She looked up at him. "But let's go get dinner."

"Wait."

"Yes?"

Rima stared at him with still eyes.

"And do you have any clues where guy 1 is? Well when you do... Find him."

"Nevermind."