Coffee Boy #4

"A dark roast, please." Coffee Boy's voice was huskier than normal. He wore a black hoodie (hood down) and black jeans. His hair peaked out from his sweater.

"Alrightie, here you go." The girl waitress stood there and examined the current state he was in. "You OK Coffee Boy?"

He looked up from his coffee cup and had a plain face. "Yeah I'm fine, thank you."

"More formal than usual. At least it seems that way."

"Thank you for the compliment... I guess, but I don't believe I have changed the way I talk recently."

"Get any sleep?" She asked.

He shook his head. "No, I haven't been able to."

"Love sick?"

He looked away to examine the empty Café. "I suppose."

The girl smiled at the thought of him rolling around in his bed unable to sleep.

"I have no teddy bear." He stated.

She looked at him confused, but smirked afterwards. "So you've slept with this girl before."

"I have actually. Accidentally."

"Sure."

The bell rang and a new customer stepped in and stretched.

"Cappuccino!"

The same Barista served the girl. Coffee Boy's hood flew up over his head.

"Tell me more Coffee Boy."

"Coffee Boy?" The customer asked. He looked to see a female sitting in the seat beside him.

"It's nothing." He stood up, put down tip and began his walk out.

"Ya, Coffee Boy!" The waitress shouted.

He turned slightly. "Bye." He waved. The girl in the seat turned her head as if responding to the sound of his voice.

• • •
Maybe, perhaps... She knew him? Or could it be... He knows her?