Chapter 15 : Encounter And Embrace.

"Na-gi." Both stared with wide eyes at eachother. It's been a few months, yet it truely has felt longer than they have lived. She wanted to scream at him, then give him a good punch and the biggest stretch of her life.

"Rima..." The rest of the Coffee Shop pay no attention to them, so Nagi ran over and hugged her. Rima punched his back to fulfill her needs.

"Nagi, Nagi, Nagi, Nagi, Nagi!" That was all she said. He let her go a bit and wiped away a few tears off her cheek. He touched her red cheeks with love. He missed how soft they were and how he used to always be able to reach it.

"Why are you here?" Even though he knew the answer he yearned to hear her voice. But then she realized, she couldn't tell him. The instant jealousy would set him off.

"Just to visit." She replied, hugging him and pushing her head against his chest. 

"Stop lying." He said in a playful tone. He was too happy to be upset over Kiichirou's appearance with her. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I saw you at the play."

She blushed. God she missed his voice. And god he missed her blush. But it was late, they would only have a few hours.

"When do you have to get back?" He turned to the two girls on his left, walking in the night park. 

"Tomorrow, 10 a.m."

"Oh." He frowned. Why didn't he find her earlier?

"But don't worry!" She suddenly screamed out into the empty park. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'll stay with you for tonight." Amu thought about it. 

They are a cute couple, forever soulmates, live across the planet from each other, and don't have any contact......... 

-11:00 p.m.-

It was getting late, and Amu left them to go back to the hotel. She didn't tell anyone. Even when the man who paid for her stay at the hotel pressured her, she just pretended to sleep.

-12:00 a.m.-

Nagi and her were still walking on the park. He steered away talking about fun subjects and flirting. He was walking to her hotel without her noticing. 

"Get some sleep, Rima." She looked up at the place. She fell for it.

"I fell for it didn't I?"

"Yep."

"Why? Why do I have to go?"

He kissed her forehead. "I'll see you sooner than later. In Seiyo."

She smiled. "Arigato, Na-gi-hi-ko."