Chapter 20: Birthday

(OMG, I am so sorry. I thought I published it! So apparently I didn't, well here is chapter 20! And, just to let you know... The last chapter is approaching.)

AiKa backed off all of a sudden. But he was sure she was planning something. Whatever, all of his time was now dedicated to Rima.

He kept teasing her about "claiming" him. She responded: "I have no idea what you are talking about Fujisaki." He smiled at her words.

"Are you going to keep saying that? I have no idea what you are talking about!" She blushed and ran away everytime.

It was there 2nd day together and they were already flirting like crazy. Or at least Nagi was. It was more of cheesy puns and pick up lines.

"Nagi stop."

"Stop what?" He acted like he didn't know what she was asking him to do.

"Stop! Don't don't-" she giggled immensely. He wasn't suppose to tickle her.

-----

"When is the show?" She played her head on his chest.

"Tonight."

"Seriously?" She fumbled on top of him trying to lull out something from her jacket pocket.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Here." She handed it to him with a smile.

"Thanks Rima." He pushed it into his pocket.

"Happy Birthday."

---The Show---

Rima watched from the crowd. She knew Nagi did not like Kiichirou, so he had her sit someplace far away from him. During the entire show she couldn't help but feel he was staring at her- and only her. Her face was red, luckily the lights were off, so his eyes couldn't see it.

At last his purple hair, and everyone else on stage, stopped dancing. There was one last round of claps, and a bunch of movement. Everyone surrounding her was leaving. Though it was very improper, Nagi crept through the side of the curtains and jumped off to join her.

"You did good Nagi." She blushed from the sweat dripping off of him.

He smirked and said something she couldn't here from the crowd of people storming towards them. He leaned close to her ear. "Let's run."

He grabbed her hand and ran up the stage, behind the curtain, and into his dressing room. "I am suppose to be interviewed." He laughed in between sentences. "But I got the paparazzi mad by not showing. I don't care, I wanted to see you." His eyes glistened at her.

"Oh. Nagi... Can I?"

"Hmm?"

She grabbed the collar of his shirt, and locked lips with her boyfriend.

-----

"Mom, she'all be here she'll be here."

"Ooh I can't wait!" The purple hair of his mother twirled looking back from her seat frequently.

"Mom stop!"

"Okay okay." She stopped but skilled. It was today.