Chapter 7 : Practice

Nagihiko's POV :

Every morning always has that smell. Especially this November. The smell of freshly cleansed hair. The smell of Rima's hair. I love it. So sweet and petite. I love it so much.

She greets me with a punch on the back. "Pow!" She playfully punches me im my back.

"Before you say that doesn't hurt I didn't intend it to." She lifted her head with pride facing away from me. I can sense her blush. She totally tried to hit me hard.

I watch her march forwards in front of me. She skipped a little. How cute. For some reason she always triggered a smile from me. Anything for my Rima-Sama!

We entered the class room doors. I already felt him prying behind my precious girl frie- Haha I mean Rima-chan.

I looked back and gave him a glare. I guess I'm super angry, because my body moved itself.

"Dude, stop creeping on her." I pushed his chest away.

I hate him. His eyes tried to stay innocent, but I know better. The reason he can't fight me is because I'm her best friend. You know what that means? She loves me.

His eyes softened though. Then he smiled. He whispered back, "See you at practice."

I smile harshly back. "Yep. Captain." I actually hate him.

~

So it's time for practice. Rima said she couldn't make it this time. I wonder why. She doesn't have anything scheduled for today. Maybe she's going to the mall with her other friends.

"OK team." Quote in quote captain said. He droned on about our placement. Who could make a mistake like that. But because he's her bore friend I can't object first practice.

"Any objections." Again my body is it's own thing. My hand raised into the air and my mouth made a sound.

"This part is pointless. We need a me member to be ready at this point so they can..."

His eyes had flames. Not that I cared. I bet he could sense the bonfire I made to throw him into.

"Thank you... For that. But I believe we will stay on my plan." Trying to be a leader? Keep going.

"Right." I replied. We got into formation and began the drill. Maybe joining was a good thing. Because damn it did not seem like a skilled team.

"Hashu! Move more!" I shouted. He's literally just standing there.

I felt a glare from 'captain.' What can I say of you aren't being a leader? Just kidding. I just hate him.

I know he is probably trying to let them forget my idea. But hey, if we don't win he will probably blame it on me. Just because I was an added player. Smile and wave Nagihiko. Smile and wave.

"Fujisaki!" He screamed. We all stopped in our tracks. He gave a look. I read his eyes. Lies.

"Are you going to yell at me because I am doing something wrong?" I say with a raised eyebrow and fake smile. "Captain?" I add. His eyes held fury. Like I care for you.

"See me after practice." The boos exchanged looks and muttered oohs. Guess I'm in for it.

~

He blew the stupid whistle and I walked over to his disgusting body. Everyone in the gym left. "You blew?" He looked at me eye to eye.

"I would like to get something straight with you." He pointed to me. Like I know who you are talking to.

"Yep. Shoot for the stars." I say with complete sarcasm. Too mean?

"I am the captain."

"Yes."

"You are just a player." Guess I'm not the only player around.

"Sure." I reply. My eyes look directly into his empty eyes. His eyes form into a creepy smirk.

"And I'm Rima's boyfriend." I cringe.

"Of course you are."

"And you are her best friend."

"I am. I'm glad you know your place, captain. But to let you in on a rumor- Rimahiko sounds better than cheating." I step back from the whisper.

"Know your place?" I repeat.

He stared at me with disgust. "Known."

"Good." I walk away. Then again. He is hers. She is his. For now.

But if I leave, what will happen? If she leaves me, will my reign be overruled? Shoot.

- - - - - - - -

Did he sound to ignorant? My only argument is that in the anime/manga he was way to nice. There is no way he could have not been crazy in the head. Or at least a little mean. Comment your thoughts men and women.