Therapist Session #1

"So you do love Rima!" Mashiro-Mom said. She focused on Nagihiko's eyes and behavior. But not a tint of blush formed around his cheeks.

"Yeah... I do." He turned his head a bit, shying away from the beating eyes brought from his lover's mother.

"How long, may I ask?"

"A while... Actually. I always had bottled up feelings." He responded, not hesitating one bit.

"Hmm... So why don't you tell her? I think she's open enough."

"Because of myself. I can't bring myself to do it. And it is not like I literally can't, I just don't feel comfortable with her reaction."

"Ah, scared of her reaction. I hear this a lot. Just tell her."

"Amu says so too. But it's harder than it looks. A lot. I have tried, don't get me wrong I have. Plentiful of times. But... It never got to the point." Nagi said with a doubtful tone.

"Be straightforward. Rima and I have a taste for straightforward men."

"Good to know..."

Rima's mom looked at him. Then she smiled. He watched intently with confused glassy eyes. "Mashiro-san." He said

"Yes Nagihiko?"

"Arigato. But I can assure you something."

"What might that be?"

"It won't happen anytime soon."

"I said be straightforward, not quickly. Now do tell me."

He looked at her with big eyes. "What is on your mind? Why do I sense you are hiding something from us. Rima and me."

Nagihiko looked down at his watch and sleeves. A dark brown watch wrap. "To be honest-

Cliffhanger