Rejection Kills-So Much for Hope

(A/N) No, this is not the rejection chapter, thats the next one. And this is a Liam Payne fanfic, he is famous, and a wolf. But he comes wayy later. He's basically her new mate, after this one. But its not that simple, she doesn't run away. Something else happens. Keep reading, I Love You! -M.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°›Candace's Pov‹°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It hurt. Seeing your best friend with her mate. All happy and perfect. Even ice-cream didn't cheer me up. Deciding I needed some fresh air, I walked to the nearest park, wearing huge shades to keep from getting recognized. Giving out autographs is something I do not want to do right rnow.

Taking in a deeo breath, I noticed a faint trace of the most delicious scent ever. It was a woodsy smell with a hint of oranges. Weird, but just amazing. As I walked closer to the woods, the scent got stronger and more addicting. Freezing in my tracks, I saw the most gorgeous man I ever seen. His blonde hair swept accross his forehead perfectly, his blazing green eyes were wide. zhe looked a bit older, though, in his early twenties. What took me by surpise, was the voice of my wolf screaming in my head, "Mate!"

Obviously realizing this, he shook his head at me, and shifted into a white/blonde wolf, and taking off into the forest, not even looking back.

Heading back to our hotel, I tried to wipe off all the traces of my recent sob-session. Feeling miserable and worn out, I swung open the room door, and took off into Louera and I's room. Flopping down on my bed, I screamed into my pillow. Exhaustedy, I closed my eyes, welcoming darkness with open arms.

*************************>Teagan'sPov<************************ (Surprise!)

I bolted thought the forest, dodging trees as they came my way, my wolf begging me to go back. But I can't. I didn't want a mate, no matter what. I have my lufe planned out, I'm not going to hsve the burden of a mate, and she's just a teenager, probably sixteen or seventeen. I bet she's not even legal. and I am twenty-three, it'll never work out. Besides, I have Brtittany. My play toy. She's supposed to be Luna anyways. I just have to kick up the process.

Even though the small girl's broken expression still haunts me, I want nothing to do with her. She just to move on. But dhe wasn't from my pack, I think she was from that band on tour, One-Hundreed Cities? Eh, I dunno. Feeling echausted and worn out, I flopped down on my bed, and welcomed darkness with open arms.

(A/N) Wellllllllll? How is it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-M.