Rejection Kills- Tick Tock

(A/N) hey guys! thanks so much for the votes, the comments and such great feedback! Honestly, ive never had anyone tell me my dtories are catchung except for my friend, ZLerman1D and speaking of which, check out her story, 'Eternal Heartache'! Oh and don't forget to check out mine, 'Over Again' and give it a vote? ily, guys! Happy reading! -M.

~•~

★Candy's Pov★

I groaned, burrying my face deeper into the warmth of my mate. The skin-to-skin contact making my heart flutter and my body to heat up. Why is it so cold? I felt Liam's arms pull me in deeper, and I sighed at the comfort his touch gave me.

Cold air hit the exposed skin on my back and I shivered, wondering where all the blankets went. "Liam," I whispered, not knowing wether he was up. A small hum came in reply. "Its cold," I stated like it wasn't obvious enough.

Liam slowly fluttered an eye open, and glanced around the room, stopping at the corner of the bed. I shivered again as a chilly breeze hit my bare arm. Liam opened his other eye and squeezed them shut again. I heard him curse under his breath, slowly draping his arm around me as I felt warmth there.

"Bite me," I heard him growl. My eyes widened, all sleepiness gone. Unknowingly, my angs extended, becoming sharper than ever. The moonlight shone, seeping through the curtains, letting me know it was a full moon tonight.

Its like my body had a mind of its own while I slithered upwards like a feeakin' snake and grazed my fangs over the pulse in my mate's neck. Feeling a sudden urge, I peirced through Liam's skin with my inlonged teeth and let his blood flow into my mouth. As weird as it sounds, I didn't tase a metalic flavor, but instead a sweet taste that I could devour forever.

I sensed Liam feeling a bit lightheaded so I unwillingly detached my mouth from the heavenly taste, slowly sealing the bite. I felt Liam shudder, and took a look at him.

His Beautiful brown eyes were slowly drooping and his lips were parted. He was breathing heavily as I carefully placed a hand on his cheek. "Goodnight, Li." I whispered, slowly falling into blackness.

ΔΔΔΔ

"What's his full name?"

"Brian William McCurdy,"

"How old is he?"

"Sixteen,"

"And you think you can be with him?"

"Yes."

That was the amazing conversation between Liam and Jem about Brian. Liam wasn't keen on the idea of letting his little cousin be with her mate when she wasn't even the right age, but I reminded him that the bond between mates is too strong to ignore.

He finally agreed, with some conditions, of course. But Jem was happy it worked out without anyone trying to kill each other. But on the other hand, I was too.

"Luna! Luna!" I heard a small voice squeal. I looked down to see a little boy, about four or five, clinging to my leg and jumping up and down. He was the cutest little thing I'd ever seen! I resisted the urge to 'Awww!' and scooped him up, boucing him a bit, making him giggle.

"Yes?" I asked the little cutie, brushing his long, golden hair it of his face. "My big sissy told me to give you this!" he said excitedly, handing me a card I didn't notice he had before. I gently took the card from his tiny hands, opening it.

'Happy Birthday, Luna! We just wanted to wish you the happiest birthday ever! Love, Katie.' it read. My eyes widened as I balanced the little boy, whom I still don't knowbthe name of, and the card.