Rejection Kills-Taking a Walk Through Memory Lane

(A/N) hey guys, how's it going? Um, I was just wondering if you'd like to read my other story, The Step-Sister. Oh and thankyou so sooo soooooo much, lovelies. I've got 1,103 reads and 27 votes. Make them 28? ILY, -M.

~•~

Walking down the streets of my hometown, Manchester, I sighed softly as I reached the park outside my house. I loved this park, my whole childhood was spent singing in the trees or learning to play guitar. My mum used to push me on the old-looking swing set which was then brand new. Remembering how Louera and I used to play tag here, and have countless snowball fights and hide and seek games, I walked around the whole park, taking everything in.

Everyting was almost the same from as I remember it, the swings were covered in snow, so was the slide, the trees and everything else. It was winter-time, so it was freezing, but I couldn't feel cold. Yep. Its been three months since I left, I wtill haven't found him. I think I should just relax a bit, and let him come to me. I dont know how I plan to do that, but I was thinking to go to Wolverhampton and stay there for a bit. Its known for the strong werewolf pack there, but they accept vampires that are sure not to cause trouble.

On the other hand, I turned eighteen yesterday! Vampires age to whatever they want, I'm thinking to stop at twenty-two. Its a good age. But right now, I am just looking fir my soulmate, I won't rest until I find him. I've been meetijng every male vampire in every city I go to, but I can't find him! I've come to the conclusion he isn't a vampire. Maybe a werewolf, they're sexier. *Insert winky face here*

Deciding that settling down in Wolverhapton is the best option right now, I sped off to the nearest bus stop. What? I'm tired, I wanna sleep. Oh, and before you begin your twilight theory, vampires do sleep.

**********

Watching Manchesters' streets and homes pass by, where I once called home, I slowly let my head drop on the window. I closed my eyes, remembering all the memories I had here.

*FLASHBACK*

"Louera, you can't just mix garlic in ice cream! That's disgusting!" Thirteen-year-old me squealed, disgusted by my best friends' creation. "But, its a new recipe!" Fifteen-year-old Louera squealed back.

I sighed, shaking my head. "That's like mixing classical music with heavy metal," Louera gasped, probably imagining my ridiculous mix. "That's just wrong," she stated. I just laughed, cracking an egg in the bowl. "Well, now that you get that you can't cook, I should make brownies."

I felt something cold slide down my back and I gasped. Louera was in laughing fits on the floor as I noticed that there was a brown, sticky substance dripping down my shirt. "Oh, its on, like donkey kong!" I cried spilling flour on her. Our fight went on for half more hour when my mum came in, yelling at us for the mess we made.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Tears dribbled out of my eyes as I remebered all our rehearsals and performances. How many times we all laughed together and how we met. It was so hard fir me to just let go like that, it hurt like a bitch, but I know it eiuld cause trouble if I were there, plus, I need to find Mr.Soulmate before I go crazy! I closed my eyes again, but that just brought back more memories.

*FLASHBACK*

"N-n-n-no!" Fifteen-year-old me stuttered. "Oh, come on, we know you have it," Summer smirked. I wasn't going to give in, though. "What're you talking about? That's insane!" The group just laughed at me. "Don't act like you didn't steal our gummy worms, Candace." Aubrey said creepily. Okay, seriously? What is up with that look?

"I am never giving in," I said stubbornly. They all smirked. "Get her!" and the tickling war began. I was gasping fir air, but they wouldn't stop. "Okay, okay!" I gave in. I ran to my closet, huffing and taking deep, lungfulls of air. "Here are your damn worms," I caved, ripping open the closet door and snatching a big pack of gummy worms. They all smiled sweetly at me, before taking the worms and trodding off to-who knows where.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

By this time, I had to struggle to keep in the sobs. It hurt so much, but I'll see them again. One day, I will, and they won't replace me, and vise versa. Thinking about how they would react when I found my soulmate, it just brought a smile to my face. I loved them. Forever. They're my rock, and I will make them proud. I will try hard to find my mate, but right now, I should settle down, get a job or somehing to keep me busy.

With that thought in mind, I relaxed myself and let sleep take over me.

~•~

(A/N) Pleasee read my other stories, Smile for the Camera and The Step-Sister. I love you guys, dint forget, lovelies, and fan me? I would reaaally make me happayyy! And don't firget to vote! -M.