Rejection Kills- Being Welcomed

(A/N) I'm sorry for not updating as much as I used to, but I've been sooo busy, I'm practically dead during the end of the day, but thankyouu sooo much for the reads and votes, ily:) But anyway, if any of you are in Karachi, try out my dad's takeaway place, Kennys! :) -M.

~•~

I was jerked awake from my heavy sleep when my head hit the window it was previously resting on.What a nice way to wake up! I thought sarcastically. Grumbling inhorecent stuff under my breath, I slowly rose from my uncomfortable position on the bus seat.

Walking down a street which was obviously part of pack territory, considering the smelk of wolves everywhere, I just looked around for nothing in particular. I was just taking in the whole place, when I bumped into a tall, muscular figure. "Sorry," I mumbled. "You're tresspassing," the strangers' deep, autoritative voice rang out. "Oh, um, I just wanted to meet your Alpha to ask permission to say here," I cleared, my voice was confident, making the very handsome man, who looked to be in his mud-twenties, raise an eyebrow at me.

"You don't smell like a normal vampire, what are you?" he all but demanded. I sighed, well, this is gonna take some time. "You've heard of the 'Santiers?' or the 'Lovelac's'? I asked him boredly. His eyes widened. "You're a Santier?" he he exclaimed, obviously not beliveing it. The Santiers are vampires that reproduce. They can only mate with humans, werewolves, or anything that's not dead and can give birth. Its rare to see them, but not unheard of.

My mum is from the Santier Lovelac family, well, so am I. She mated with a were, causing her to have me. Mostly, you see Santiers in cold places, like Alaska.

"Yeah, Candace Lovelac. But since she's dead now, so I go by Candy Santier," I explained, He nodded. "I'll take you to the Alpha, if he sees no threat, you're welcome to stay."

After walking for almost seven minutes, I counted, he asked me a question. "If you don mind me asking, can I ask you a few questuons?" the man, who's name I found out was Jeremy, asked. Hm, what's the harm? "Sure,"

"Are you the same Candace Lovelac who was in the band, One-Hundred Degrees°?"

"Yes,"

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen,"

"Is that your real age?"

"Yes,"

"How'd you become a vampire?"

"I died,"

"How?"

How do I answer to that? I was sick, my mate rejected me, I was weak, he remated with someone else, I died. No. I'm not telling him the whole of it. "I was sick," I said dully. "I'm sorry I asked, I shouldn't have dug so deep." he apologized. I shook my head. He shouldnt have, but its okay. The rest if the walk was spent in silence as he lead me to the which I'm guessing was the pack house since it was huge and absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't mind living there, but I'd rather get a small flat or something.

•••••••

Meeting the Alpha went like this.

"So, Jeremy says your a Santier," the Alpha's voice was authoritative and commanding. Yet, something about him said I shouldn't be worried. "From the Lovelacs, Alpha." was my respective, yet confident reply. "You were a were before you turned, am I correct?" he quizzed. I nodded my head instead of replying.

"And what is your purpose of being here?"

"I was looking for my mate, three months have passed but I have no luck in finding him. So I decided to stop for a while." I explained. I decided not to bother with more. By the look of it, neither did he, because the Alpha, who was a man in his 40's, relaxed back in his chair. I noticed he was very good-looking for a man his age. And very muscular and scary, too. His mate's a lucky woman.

Lost in my train of thoughts, I didn't notice when Alpha Payne's hand stretched out to me. "Welcome to Wolverhapton, Candy."

~•~

(A/N) Morning! Jk, its night time. But whatever, get ne more reads and votes, please, lovelies, it woould really help out. And tell me how the storys' going. I changed my mind about makin Liam famous, the other boys aren't in this, sorry! Yes, he's the Alpha's son. Soon-to-be Alpha himself. She's gonna meet him, on one condition... VOTE!

-M.