Rejection Kills- One Month

(A/N) I am extremely ,bored. Enjoy my second update in one day, adios, lovelies...

<><><><><><><><><><><★Candace's Pov★><><><><><><><><><><>

One month. That's all I have left. One month. One month to feel alive, before I die. One month to get ti know my half-siblings and make memories with my friends. One month, to say goodbye.

I originally had two months, but stupid Teagan had to mark that bitch, and now I've got 30 bloody days to be with my family. I hadn't bothered with my 'dad'. I lived without him. I can die without him. And my 'mate' has kept his distance, ever since Louera blew up at everyone on the dinner table who dared to crack jokes about me. She told them about me dying. So Teagan hasnt tried to get intimate with other femme wolves. He knows it'll kill me faster, the fans think I just have a flu, boy, I hate lying to them, but what am I supposed to say?

I've been living at the pack house, recently. My bed is practically covered in flowers and chocolates, all from my fans. I'm gonna miss them so much. Thinking about it just brought me to tears, I can't help it, you would cry if you were dying, too. My mum flew in yesterday. Was upset about me not telling her before, but spent as much time with me as possible.

I met my half-sister. She is an absolute sweetie! She's four with bouncy blonde curls and hazel eyes. l womder how she turmed out to be such a ball of sugar with such nasty parents. Its a mystery. I learnt that she liked the color pink, despised Justin because he threw her doll in the blender, and that she hated her name, Brittany, and preferred being called Annie. She's just the most adorable little ray of sunshine.

No one has treated me differently, I'm glad about that. Everyones' just being them lovely selves, and I want to remember all that. I had written a song, too.

Louera had cried so hard when she heard the song 'Moments' by One Direction. It describes our situation, and js just very emotional. I saw my mum enter my room with two cups of tea. She smiled at me, and we both just talked endlessly as she told me the most embarassing things I'd done as a child. I was defeitely going to miss all this. I never thought saying goodbye would be this hard.

<~>

(A/N) I hope y'all aren't bored? Good stuff coming up soon, stay tuned!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-M.