Rejection Kills- Brem

(A/N) As promised, on seventy reads to 'Smile For The Camera'. Thanks, and go check out my story, 'Nerd', and tell me if I should write it:) Chapter dedicated to Xeeb, ily bebz;) -M.

~•~

★Candy's Pov★

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the biggest idiot of us all?" I asked the fancy-looking mirror infront of us. Callum, Jackson, Reece, Rene and I had a huge arguement about who is the biggest idiot. I voted Jackson, Jackson voted me. So we've decided to settle it by asking a mirror. Our logic? I have no idea.

"I vote Liam, now." Jackson said, after staring at the mirror for five exact minutes. "Voted me for what?" my mate's voice echoed down the living room. "For the best Alpha!" "For the most down-to-earth guy!" they all started to yell out differemt things. I laughed softly, "For the sexiest guy ever!"

"Funny, now what was it really?" Liam asked, seriously. We all quiet down and Jackson fidget nervously. "Forget that, where'd you run off to this morning?" I accused, changing the subject.

I woke up alone, today. There was just note by Liam saying he had some Alpha business to take care of.

I was pissed, obviously, since our very sexy night. No we didn't do that, but... Let's just say I'm marked, now. "I-I had some business to take care of," he said, flatly. Hmph. Whats he hiding? Jackson gave me a thankful glance, which I silently acknowledged. I knew something was up, but my secretive mate refused to tell me.

I had learnt a lot about him over the weekend. That he loves the Toy Story movies, he likes chocolate and loves dogs. Coincidence much? He learnt about me, I enjoy horror movies, like all kinds of sour candy and am a dog person. I made Jackson and Callum watch 'The Last Exorcism', the stupid girls screamed the whole film, while I was laughing my ass off. Such sissies. On the other hand, I'm meeting Ruth and Nicola tonight.

Cynthia has been on my tail ever since yesterday, and has been trying to steal my job as Liams' assistant. I can't say I've been doing the job, Liam leaves me out of everything. Its honestly depressing, but I dont let it show.

Things I reecently found out about Liam and Beth, the blonde in Payne Towers, is that she and my mate had some sort of a romance. It pissed the hell out of me, I waited for him, couldn't he wait for me? Anyway, I was wanting to see Louera, Summer, Jade and Aubrey since they're close-by, I was thinking to call them sometime this evening.

"Cand-eyyyy," Jem's fimiliar voice brout me out of my thoughts. "Je-eeeem," I mocked. Jem huffed and blew her light brown hair out of her face. "Are you going to be with these idiots all day, or are you going to help me out?"

ΔΔΔΔ

Turns out, Jem has to go to a party for some boy she's deeply crushing on. He's older than her by two years, but Jem is really depressed about him maybe finding his mate today. "Its his sixteenth birthday, if he finds his mate, all hope for Brem is lost!" Jem cried, miserabely. "Brem?" I asked, puzzled. "Brian and Jem, duh!" was her smartass reply.

"Stop worrying, Jem. For all you know, you could be his mate!" I shut her up. She sighed. "Guess I'll just have to hope for the best, don't I?" she figured. I nodded. "Now, let's go shopping."

ΔΔΔΔ

After finding the perfect dress for Jem, we got back to the pack house and I did her makeup. Not much, since Jem is naturally very beautiful, but just highlighting her features. Once I was done, I told her to put on the dress.

I'd never been so proud of anything I'd done. Jem looked absolutely stunning. Her royal blue dress brought out her deep blue eyes, and made her look a bit older than she is. The dress was something like a jumpsuit dress, but more formal. Giving it a casual look, I paired it up with cute blue flats. Jem's light brown hair was curled softly and falling elegntly across her shoulders. Tje dress was spaghetti strapped, but werewolves dont really get cold.