Rejection Kills- Impersonaté

(A/N) Thirteen flacking comments. THANKYOU THAT IS THE MOST IVE GOT ON ONE CHAPTER! You guys've no idea how much it means to me, really! <3 Please check out my story, 'Over Again' and guve it a review? thanks! Btw sorry for not uploading, stupid wattpad refused to let me sign out of my friend, @angellover62's account. Speaking of her, check out her story, 'The Answer Is No' and vote? Thankyouuuu<3 -M.

~•~

★Liam's Pov★

I just stayed there, stunned. What had I done? What the actual f*ck was going on!? I turned to the girl I was making out with and almost puked at the sight. Her body was twisted in weird positions, slowly her bones popped back into place, making her twitch and scream. It was truly disturbing but I had to get answers.

"What are you?" I demanded as she screamed again. She just let out a sultry laugh and then a piercing scream, making me wince as her body jerked again and her leg twisted around, snapping. A bile rose up in my throat but I pushed it down, determined to find out what she was.

Okay, so here's what happened. I was casually beating up my desk in my office when Candy comes in. Or at least that's what I thought. She smiled at me, making me looked at he's weirdly. I'd been so horrible to her, why was she smiling at me? Was what I thought. "Li," she cooed, I knew Candy never called me Li, she called me stuff like Lio, LiBear, BraFace. And some very dirty stuff I'd rather not share.

She climbed up on my desk and looked at me seductively. I cautiously placed my hands on her waist and sighed, dropping my head. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean it to come out that way. I didnt want anyone telling me what to do." I admitted and she pouted. For some reason I didn't find that as adorable as I normally did. She placed her arms around my waist when I noticed that she should have a baby bump now, but she didn't. it worried me but I let it go.

Were still hadn't told the pack about it, I know they'd probably go insane with hapiness, but were had Rocusa to worry about.

"Its okay," she told me softly and connected my lips to hers. It didn't feel the same. There were no sparks, no electricity. I ignored that and kept kissing her, aware of the sick feeling in my stomach telling me this was a bad idea. I gripped her waist tighter and carried her to the couch, not breaking the kiss at all but for some reason Candy was awfully sloppy.

I placed her down gently, devouring her mouth even thought it didn't feel that good. "Liam!" I heard her voice call and broke away from what I thought was Candy, facing a hurt, broken mate and a wide-eyed Penelope. PENELOPE!?

So yeah, that's what happened. I dont know how Penelope got to looked exactly like Candy and them Suddenly turn into herself. It scared me, this could be extremely dangerous. Who knows what she's done throughout the pack? Once Penelope's bones dropped snapping I growled at her vicously. She whimperd and cowered under me but I needed to know what she was.

"What. Are. You." I growled, glaring straight into her eyes. She tricked me, and now I probably will never get my mate back. "An Impersonaté," she whispered almost inaudibly. "Impersonaté?" I asked, feeling a small tug in the corner of my mind.

She nodded slightly and whimpered again. I was aware that she was in pain, but I didn't care, My mate was in much more pain. (A.N Payne, pain? Get it? No? Okay...) "I can shapeshift into anyone," she whimpered and I growled, slamming my hand into the wall. 'Lock up Penelope. She's in my office.' I commamnded Callum through mind-link. 'Yes Alpha.' he replied, feeling the effect of my Alpha tone.

I glared at Penelope for the last time before going to find my mate.

~•~

(A/N) Mightve been the shortest chapter ever, no? BUT ON THE OTHER HAND LIAMS INNOCENTISH SO YOU CAN STOP HATING. BUT NO. I FIND THE THINGS YOU SAY AMUSING. PLEASE KEEP ON HATING. Wbout Penelope? How much do you hate her? Why do you think she do this? Does it have something to do with Rocusa? COMMENT, FAN, VOTE! Comment please and if anyone wants anyone out of the story, COMMENT!<3 -M.