Chapter 1

I was still here.

After years of being locked away, I. WAS. STILL. HERE. I've been kept in the basement of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for years, nobody's been down here for a long time.

I can't remember how long ago I was stored here, or really, how I got the way I am.

I'm able to walk around just fine, my legs worked okay. My hair came down to a little past my waist, it was light blue, with colorful bangs.
I'm fairly sure that's how I got my name. Doll.

I stood up, I'm pretty tall, at least, I think I am. My dress was black, with colorful buttons and a colorful sash around my waist.

A picture of who I think is me before now, and an older boy, I'm guessing he's my brother. I keep it in a music box. The music box is black, with red and dark blue streaks, and the occasional purple or orange streak mixed in.

Suddenly I heard the door creak and groan, and the door opened. A man came in. He had a security guard badge and outfit.
Why was he down here? And I thought there was only one guard. I jumped behind some boxes, and he walked past, far into the basement. Then that means... That means... I can go up!
I looked around, making sure he was actually looking around, and raced upstairs, into an office of sorts. There was a man there, wearing the same outfit as the other guy, and looking at some cameras. He checked them, making sure that the battery level wasn't too low, making sure somethig wasn't near his door, and he wasn't going to run out of power.
I watched, from behind. He kept making awful puns. They were... Entertaining.. But awful. Suddenly he made an actual good one, an I couldn't help but giggle. He froze, slipped on a bear mask, and turned around. He stared at me. I stared back. "H-hello? W-who?.." I stuttered out. I have always stuttered, probably since I was human.
He looked at me, his eyes displaying shock. "W-why are you wearing t-that mask?" I asked. He took it off and looked at me. "Who are you? Aren't you going to kill me?" He asked. I looked at him. "W-what?! K-kill you?! N-no! I-I'm Doll. I-I've been trapped i-in the basement for -years.
W-hat? W-where?..-" I was cut off by the sound of music stopping, and the man froze.
"Oh shit."
I looked at him. "W-what? What's this m-mean?" I asked, confused. He glared at the hallway, where the door should be.
"It means one of us, or both of us, are gonna die." He said, not looking at me. 'He thinks it's my fault!' I realized. 'I guess it is in a way...' I thought. I was broken out of my thought when a black white red and blue figure tackled the man the the ground. I recognized the stripes and face. "P-Puppet? Is that y-you?"