Can We Keep Her?

I looked at Kat, giving her a look.
"Where are your parents?" I asked her. She looked down. "Their dead. The people I was with her my foster ones, and they were mean." I started at her.
"Oh, Kat..."

Katherine started crying into my shoulder, and I rubbed her back. "They d-didn't hurt you d-did they?" Katherine just massed with her hands. "Kat. I need to k-know." She stuck out her bottom lip. "Just don't get mad, okay?" She said, and showed me her arms, that were covered in bruises. I gasped at her, covering my mouth. Even if I was dead, I was special, like My brother, and able to cry. My eyes welled with tears. I hugged Katherine tightly. "Oh, Kat. Why d-didn't you tell a-anyone?" I asked. She shook her head. "They said I'd get in trouble, and that it'd be worse if I told." She said, and hugged me, burying her head in the crook of my neck. Duckduck came around, and saw Kat wiping away tears, and quickly walked away. I raised an eyebrow at this, but for now, ignored it. "Want some f-food? I can try and m-make something s-sweet, if you'd l-like?" I asked. Katherine nodded, and I placed her on my back. She smiled a little as we walked to the kitchen, and as soon as we walked in, I turned the lights on, and T-Chica and Duckduck jumped up with a cupcake, a real one, and yelled, "CHEER UP!" And grinned like they were five year olds, and they'd won the best game of hopscotch. Kat giggled and I set her down. She ran up to Chica and Duckduck and hugged them tight. "Thank you." She whispered. I smiled at her. Duckduck gave me this knowing look. I raised an eyebrow at her, but she looked at Katherine. "I saw you were sad, so I grabbed T-Chica and we made you a cupcake! It's made with whipped frosting, instead of buttercream, because buttercream is blechy." She said. Kat giggled, and started eating, and Duckduck grabbed me and pulled me putside. "You want to keep her, don't you?" She asked. I sighed. "I HAVE t-too, it's not j-just that I want too, h-her foster family H-HIT her, and her r-real parents are d-dead." I said, desperate. Duckduck sighed. "The Freddy's will never agree, but if you can get Foxy, the Bonnie's and maybe Mangle, Freddy'll have no choice but to agree. You know both us Chica's are on your side." She said. Katherine came put laughing, as T-Chica told her what happened when she met the old Chica. "Everyone but Foxy was yelling at us 'Chica! She's your enemy!' And we were just talking about how we loves each other's eyes and stuff!" T-Chica said, laughing with Katherine. "Hey K-Kay... how would you f-feel about staying h-here, in the pizzeria, with u-us?" I asked. Kat looked at me. "Really, you mean in?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, I'd...."

Katherine jumped into my arms. "I'd LOVE that! Thank you Doll!" She squealed. I hugged her tight. "Let's g-go tell everyone, BUT the F-Freddy's, okay?" She nodded, and hopped on my back again. We started walking towards the children's area, when Mangle greeted us halfway. "Hello, Doll. Who's this little princess?" He asked, making Katherine giggle. I smiled, knowing he/she was good with kids. "Katherine h-here doesn't have a f-f-family, and I want to... say, 'a-adopt' her. Would you a-agree?" Katherine looked at him/her pleading-ly, and you could just see the adoration in her/his... eye. "Of course! I'm sure she will love it here!" Kat giggled and hugged him/her over my back. "Thank you!" We yelled, running towards the table area, where I thought Bonbon might be. I was laughing, because Kat's laugh was adorable, when I ran smack into T-Freddy. He glares at me. "What is SHE still doing here?" He asked. I stood up straight, so I was taller than him. "SHE has a n-name. It's Katherine, and she is g-going to be staying with u-us." I said, glaring straight back.
T-Freddy looked at me. "You need to get most of the gangs approval. Then we'll talk."
Kat and I looked at each other with determination. "We can do this." She said.