Mike

Doll P.O.V
After helping the helpless, (The Bonnie's)
I decided to go to the back office. There was a 'Tablet' there, and it had a thing called 'YouTube', which played different music.
I was messing around, figuring out how to use it, when I clicked on something or someone called "Black Veil Brides". I clicked on a song called 'Ritual', and hoped for the best.

'Praying for what your heart brings
Thoughts of escape and bloodshot eyes
You're barely sleeping, no longer dreaming
Now what you do to feel alive'

I hummed along to the beat. The music was... different, but good. It was heavier, but not like (German death metal) anything bad.

'Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual'

As I hummed along, I didn't notice the time skipping by, the clock slowly heading towards 12:00. I focused on the video, 'fan-girling' over them. The lead singer was pretty cute, but they all were.

'Singing songs of the old days
Try to remember what's gone by
Stronger in new ways
Don't care what they say,
This is your life
It's time to rejoice'

As I listened, I ignored the chiming clock, and the should of a door opening. I ignored Bonbon, T-Chica and T-Freddy hurrying to the stage, and I ignored the little monster's giggles. I ignored Katherine's light snores and Puppet's eyes watching the camera. I ignored the sound of footsteps in the hall way.

'Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual'

Near the end of the video, I ignored the entering footsteps. I ignored the sharp breath that was taken. And most of all, I ignored the man, standing right behind me, praying that I wouldn't kill him.

'Our destiny is what we learned
Together wanting something more
Their misery and demons burn
A feeling that's worth fighting for'

As I put the tablet down to go check on Kat, I turned around and was met by the glaring face of the night guard. I jumped, not expecting to see someone. "HOLY F-FUDGE!! Can you N-NOT?!" I screamed. The guard seemed surprised that I had been frightened, and possibly deaf because of my scream.

'Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual'

He muttered something incoherent, probably cursing, and then looked at me. "So YOU'RE the new animatronic. Are you going to try and stuff me into a suit too?" He asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. The music in the background, still playing, didn't help much.

'Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual'

"What? I'm just p-plain old D-Doll. I'm only here b-because I escaped the b-basement. No matter how m-much I may h-hate the man who did this to u-us, I'm not going to t-take my anger out on s-someone else.
Unless it's that little m-monster. T-then I'll do i-it." I spoke, kind of rambling. The guard looked confused, then shrugged. He still looked a little unsure, but accepted the fact that I was nice.
"I'm, uh, Mike. I'm obviously the night guard.
Are you just going to stay here, or leave... or what?" He asked. I shrugged. "I-i don't c-care. D-do you want m-me to leave?" I asked, hoping he'd say no. I wanted to make sure he was okay, and to talk with him. I haven't talked to an adult since I was a kid...

'Becoming one with our ritual'