Music

Doll POV
After cranking the music box, Puppet looked at me. "You need the music too?" He asked. I just nodded. Suddenly a Bonnie without a face came up. I wasn't expecting him to be so close, so I fell back. "O-ow! Give a girl a w-warning next time!" I grumbled. He handed me a piece of paper. It said: "Sorry, I didn't mean too. I'm Bonnie. The old Bonnie." If he could, I'm pretty sure he'd be glaring at T Bonnie. "N-nice to meet you.... B-bonnoe." I said, giving him a different nickname. If he could, he'd have given me an odd look. An old Chica, and Freddy came up. "And I'm the old Freddy, and this is the old Chica." It seemed as is the Chica's were the only old and new animatronics that got along. I pointed at her. "Your n-new nickname is D-duckduck." I said.
Suddenly I thought of something. "W-what year is it?" Everyone but Puppet glanced at each other. "It's 1987... Y-you've been gone for-" I cut him off, yelling. "I-I'VE BEEN IN T-THE BASEMENT F-FOR MORE T-THAN 30 YEARS!?!" I flipped, throwing my arms up. The new Chica patted my back, and the old Chica said "That's how I felt too. Welcome to the club." I smiled a little. Suddenly I got a thought. "I-I'll be right b-back. I need m-my notebook." I said.
I started walking towards the basement, when a whole bus full of kids pulled up. I groaned. "I-i am NOT staying d-down there the whole t-time. Help me!" I yelled, running back to them. T-Chica grabbed my right hand, excitedly. "FREDDY!!! FREDDYFREDDYFREDDY!!!" She squealed. "Can she sing with you?! She has a cool voice, and she writes songs!! PLEASE?!" She squealed again. T-Freddy sighed, while T-Chica jumped around him, shouting 'please' over and over again. He finally just nodded, Bonnie giving T-Chica a note about the owner.
I snuck away from Duckduck, and over to Foxy and Mangle. I just started day dreaming. I had a dream about a guy who didn't commit a crime, but was sent to jail anyway, and then became famous, and wrote a rap. I'm weird. I started singing/rapping it, getting really deep at the singing parts.
"(Rap) : I got arrested for a crime that I didn't commit

And I never beat my girlfriend, she's a God damn bitch man

The truth is that she was pissed, I broke it off

So what she did was calculate a plan to hurt me any chance she could get (damn)

Fuck it, her plot didn't work the jig is up and everybody knows this berserk

All you tough guys, and wise guys, gangsters on that Wi-Fi

You're bitch in real life and in real life I will fight

Just because I rock them skinny jeans and a belt don't mean shit motherfucker

I'll knock your ass out for real

'Cause I'm pissed off, I'll piss on anybody

'Cause I spit raw, I split jaws I'm hip hop

I'll Nicholas cage your face off

(Singing) :

Oh, I lost my fucking mind

It happens all the time

'Cause I can't stand myself

I'm an asshole baby

Oh, I'm fashionably late

I'm the one you love to hate

'Cause I can't stand myself

'Cause I'm an asshole baby

Oh, I lost my fucking mind

It happens all the time

'Cause I can't stand myself

I'm an asshole baby

Oh, I'm fashionably late

I'm the one you love to hate

'Cause I can't stand myself

'Cause I'm an asshole baby"
I stopped after I realized that wasn't the most appropriate sing ever. I blushed. "Sorry, I got carried away."
T-Chi and Chica just clapped, and T-Freddy just stoop there, jaw wide.
Suddenly the owner came in. The oldies ran away before seen, same with Puppet.
"Alright everybody! Chica and Fred-" He stopped talking as soon as he saw me. "Wha? Wh? Bu-?" He just kept mumbling.
We kind of just stared at each other. "I'm not going to even ask, you are going on stage. You'll sing with Freddy." As soo as he said that, Duckduck gave a little happy look to Freddy. I nodded, not sure what to do.