Alone In The Dark

It's been 3 days since Doll woke up, since Foxy has confessed to her, and since their awkward relationship began.

Bonnoe and Bonbon had taken Marionette to be cleaned up in the kitchen, as he hadn't been cleaned of all the blood, and it was the only place with a sink and wash materials.

After cleaning Marionette up, and calming him down every time he woke up with spastic episodes, Bonbon and Bonnoe decided to rest, and let Duckduck and Toy Chica take over.

​It had only been thirty minutes, when Marionette woke up, calling out for Doll, and crying out about the dark, and how 'he' was back.

"Marionette! Please, calm down!" Duckduck cried out, getting Bonbon's attention. Bonbon and Bonnoe raced into the kitchen, hoping nothing had happened.

When they got there, the sight that met their eyes was almost the opposite of what they expected.

Marionette was sobbing, barely able to get the words out of his mouth, mumbling about the dark, and 'him', while Duckduck and Toy Chica tried to comfort him.

Bonbon and Bonnoe started dragging them away, giving Marionette chilling glares, not wanting him to hurt anyone else.

Duckduck and Toy Chica gave him sympathetic looks, as if just now remembering he was a kid too, just like them, only he's been dead longer.

Doll suddenly ran in as fast as she could, her chest still being repaired, and her eye covered by her hair.

"Puppet! Puppet please calm down! It's okay, it's okay I promise." She soothed, hugging him. Foxy came in, his worried expression masking the glare he had.

He understood the bond between a brother and a sister, but he didn't know the cause of his attack, and was still wary of him.

Doll continued hugging Marionette, while more and more animatronics gathered in the kitchen, wary of the Marionette.

As Doll calmed him down, he managed to whisper in her ear, his voice slightly shaky, so you could hear certain parts of words, but no one could make out a sentence.

Dolls eyes widened, and started brimming with tears, full of fear, and Marionette fell back against the table, his eyes closing again.

"Doll, lass? What's wrong? What did he say?" Foxy asked, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"He's back, and we're in trouble.
More black outs, more attacks,..
Maybe death."