So What If I Can't Forget You

Katherine and I looked around for Bonbon, but couldn't find him. "Where could he possibly be?" Kat asked me. I shrugged, then got an idea. "W-What if he's over in the back-room, with Bonnoe?" I asked myself out loud. Kat nodded vigorously. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. She giggled as I ran a little faster to the backroom. I rounded the corner into the room, when I heard Bonbon's voice. "I know you and the rest of the old animatronics hate me, besides Chica, but I'm asking you because I know you get along with her like a sister, can you please help me with asking her... out? I don't know her as well, and I can't talk to her without stuttering, and I do NOT stutter. We're basically brothers, so... Help a brother out?" He sounded nervous. Kat covered her mouth and giggled. We heard a few mixed up words that probably came from Bonnoe trying to speak. "... Maybe... Help.... oy ... Chi.
. For... me?.. I ... -oy... ca... oo." Was all I could understand, but I got the feeling that the Bonnie's had feelings for the opposite versions of Chica. Bonbon liked Duckduck, and Bonnoe liked T-Chica! I covered my mouth and looked at Kat. She was trying hard not to giggle. I made it seem like we just walked in, and had heard nothing.
"Hey B-Bonnie's, we need your help. This p-princess on my back is K-Katherine, and she doesn't have a home. I want to, in a s-sense, adopt her, but the F-Freddy's won't let me unless I have m-most of your guy's' okay. Would you o-okay it? Please? I really love this l-little girl, and her foster family abused her, and h-her real parents are d-d-dead.." I started rambling and asked. Katherine hugged me tightly. Bonbon looked at Bonnoe. "What's in it for us?" He asked, looking at us. I smirked. "I-I can tell you both what you need to know about b-both Chica's and girls in g-general." I offered. I'm pretty sure that if Bonnoe had a face, he'd look surprised. "How?... Hear?..." Bonnoe tried asking. I shook my head. "All of it. And no, we won't tell. W-We promise, as long as you say that you're A O.K with t-this." I said, Katherine nodding and smiling her cute, dimpled smile. Bonbon sighed, and Bonnoe nodded. "Eh, why not, right?" Bonbon said. Kat cheered and hugged them both, and gave Bonnoe a kiss on his forehead. She giggled and ran to me, where I put her on my back again. We started walking.

"Ok-kay, so we have: Duckduck, T-Chica, Mangle, I'm sure Puppet would be Okay with it, Bonnoe and Bonbon, that's... 6 out of... 9 p-people.. I think t-that's enough! You can stay, K-kat!" I said, and took her off my back to hug her. I had just set her down when we heard giggling. This child's laughter that was freaky, almost like you wanted to throw a shoe at it and tell for it to go away, or die. Like a spider! I held on to Kat, who was shaking. I was listening to the voice, trying to figure out who it was, but It kept changing spots, so we couldn't pin it to one area, making it hard to pin it to one person. I got a little mad, and I'm sure I had white pupils now. Whenever I get mad, you can start to see my eyes, and I get white pupils. I glared at wherever the voice popped up, until a flash of red came in front of my face, then stood in front of my. Foxy had ran over from the back, where we had just come from, and had an angered look on his face.
"Aye! Y-y-ye need ta' leave th' l-l-lasses alone, a'ight?!" He yelled to.. it. We heard the giggling stop, and then a chilling but child's voice. "But I haven't introduced myself..."
a brown-haired boy-like animatronic appeared. He had a grin on his face that made him look evil. He giggled. Giggled? Guys giggling sounds weird, but he did. "I am Balloon Boy, but you may call be BB. What's your name, princess?" He said to Kat, saying 'princess' creepily. She glared at him. "I don't have to tell you anything." She said and crossed her arms. BB's smile slid off his face, and he glared.
"Oh, a fighter. We'll have to just break that won't we?" He said, mainly to himself. Foxy glared. "Ye will do no' a thing!" He snarled, stepping in front of me prospectively. BB giggled. "Aww, does the Fox have a girlfriend?" He taunted. I'm sure I would've blushed, and Foxy glared. "Ye need ta' leave." Foxy said, still in front of me and Kat. I got tired of this glaring contest going on between them, so I called out for my brother.
"P-PUPPET!!" I screamed. Puppet came dashing in. "Doll! What's wrong?! What hap-" he stopped when he saw BB. He just glared. "He's threatening Katherine and I." I said glared. "It's not threatening" BB said.
"It's a bit of fun!"