What We Try To Do

DOLL POV
After what felt like forever, I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times, trying to understand what I was seeing.
My whole world was tilted sideways, and I had no clue why, until I remembered that I had fallen asleep on Foxy's shoulder. I probably blushed, I actually don't know if I can. I didn't want to wake him, who knows how many times he can actually rest peacefully? Especially since we are all 'haunted' by ourselves.
Even though we are animatronics, we do rest. We still are part human. We don't have to eat, but Duckduck loves too, because it makes her feel closer to human.
I sighed, and just gave up, and decided to wait for Foxy to wake up. It wasn't long till Duckduck and T-Chica came along. They didn't help me, they decided to 'aww' over Foxy and I. "Not helpful!" I whispered. Chica came over and tried waking up Foxy. I kept my eyes closed and pretended I was asleep still, when Foxy woke up.

FOXY POV
I woke up to Chica shaking my shoulder. She pointed down at my other shoulder, and motioned for me to be careful. I looked down and remembered that Doll had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was about to just carefully sit up more, when Doll started up.
She sat up slowly, and looked around, blinking.
"Oops! I-i'm sorry Foxy, I d-didn't meant to fall as-s-sleep on your sh-shoulder.." She said. I shrugged. "I-it's fine, L-l-lass." I said, and got up. I turned and helped her up. Doll was tall, probably 5'10, somewhere around there, but there was a good two inch difference between us. Another reason the old gang and I were junked. Bonnie, Freddy and I were scary tall to kids. Well, it was kind of expected for me, since I am a pirate! But Bonnie and Freddy were scary to kids. Chica... was Chica. "Oh! I just remembered!" Doll said aloud, bringing me out of my thoughts. She made sure no one else was around, before speaking. "I-I have to go h-help BonBon and Bonnoe with girl t-troubles." She sighed. "Sometimes, I s-swear, some guys are c-completely c-clueless." She giggled. I smiled a bit.
Even her laugh was beautiful.
As I was thinking, Doll pulled me into a hug. "T-thanks F-f-foxy.." She said, then ran off to the Bonnie's.