Filler

FOXY POV
As soon as I heard that DAMNED laughter, I knew something was wrong. That little monster never came around unless he was going to cause some mischief. Like a spider! I listened, trying to pick out the voices. There was three different sets of voices. I heard a higher pitched females, possibly a little girls, whimpering, and there was the little monster's, and then a lower, but obviously female. It was definitely Doll's. Doll had a low voice, for a girl, but it wasn't like Freddy's or a guys. It was a beautiful sound. I started running towards where I heard the giggling, but he kept changing spots, so I couldn't pin it to one area, making it hard to get there. Instead, I focused on the higher pitched one. I saw Doll and a little girl surrounded by Balloon Boy's black mist, and Doll was obviously angry. She had white pupils now. Whenever Puppet gets mad, you can see his eyes, and he gets white pupils. She glared at wherever the voice popped up, until I ran in front of her. I glared angrily at wherever his voice popped up, as he was moving around constantly.
"Aye! Y-y-ye need ta' leave th' l-l-lasses alone, a'ight?!" I yelled to him. We heard the giggling stop, and then the demon child's voice. "But I haven't introduced myself."

The brown-haired, boy-like animatronic appeared. He had a grin on his face that made him look evil. He giggled. Guys giggling sounds weird, but he does.
"I am Balloon Boy, but you may call be BB. What's your name, princess?" He said to to the little girl, saying 'princess' creepily. She glared at him.
"I don't have to tell you anything." She said and crossed her arms. BB's smile slid off his face, and he glared.
"Oh, a fighter. We'll have to just break that won't we?" He said, mainly to himself. Of possible, I glared even more. "Ye will do no' a thing!" I snarled, stepping in front of them, feeling the need to protect Doll.
BB giggled. "Aww, does the Fox have a girlfriend?" He taunted. I'm sure Doll felt uncomfortable, and we both glared. "Ye need ta' leave." I said, still in front of the girl and Doll. Doll must've gotten tired of this glaring contest going on between us, because she called out for her brother.
"P-PUPPET!!" She screamed. Puppet came dashing in. "Doll! What's wrong?! What hap-" he stopped when he saw BB. He just glared. "He's threatening Katherine and I." She said, and Puppet and I glared. "It's not threatening" BB said.
"It's a bit of fun!"

After BB has said that, we could practically feel the waves of anger coming off of Puppet. His eyes had white pupils, and we're blazing. Doll had started holding him back, while holding on to this Katherine girl. "C-come on, h-he's not worth i-it. Plus, there's a kid here.. She coaxed. I looked down. I didn't want to disappoint Doll, or scar the kid. I started walking with Doll, who was dragging the Puppet, when BB smirked, waved and giggled. Doll calmly set down Katherine, and walked up to BB. She then started slapping the SH!T out of him.
"If *slap* you *slap* ever *slap* threaten *slap* anyone *slap* I *slap* like *slap* again, *slap* I *slap* won't *slap* be *slap* so *slap* nice. *slap* got it?" She said and started walking, not looking back at the shocked BB.
Puppet glared and picked up Katherine. "You'd better listen, otherwise she won't be the only one you'll have to deal with." He spoke, eyes still blazing. I glared at the shocked Balloon Boy, and walked behind Puppet.

Puppet had given Katherine to the Chica's, as he needed to cool off in his box. I on the other hook, wanted to find Doll. After looking around, I saw her hair from inside the office. I walked in to see she was sitting down besides the wall. I felt this warm feeling where my heart (Squeadly-Spooch XD) should be, but sat down besides her anyway. "H-hey Lass. H-h-how are Ye f-feeling?" I asked. Doll smiled weakly. "My h-hand hurts, but other than that, I'm o-okay. Are K-kat and P-puppet okay? Are y-y-you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "K-Kat is fine, the lass is strong. P-p-puppet went to cool off in his box." I spoke, my voice box stuttering, or breaking off at times. Doll nodded, and yawned. "T-thanks Foxy." She said. I looked at her. "F-for what, lass?" I haven't done anything for her. She played her head on my shoulder and started drifting off. "F-for being here, t-talking with me." After I realised she fell asleep, I just stayed still. I didn't want to wake her, but I also didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I sighed and played my head on her head, and drifted off myself.