Scary Bear

Doll's POV
After singing some other songs, I walked around, occasionally checking on Foxy, and the old (Cough Bonnie and Duckduck) animatronics. The little girl, Katherine, had decided to follow me as much as she could, her father calling her back at times.
Her father was a nice man, at least, I think it was her father, and that he was nice, so I listened in on them, and guess what I found out?
It turns out, it was her birthday! She said she comes all the time, that it's her favorite place to be, even though Freddy scares her.
She said that, she can feel auras, and Freddy always had a scary, or mean, aura to him, and he always looked angry to her, or he looked... Crazy.
I thought she was extremely brave. Freddy wasn't too friendly for some reason, not even to kids, which was his job, to be kid friendly, and to sing, even though I did that today, and he seemed jealous.
Katherine was asking me all sorts of things, even about Puppet, er... Marionette as everyone calls him. I answered as many as I could, telling her all about the basement, and how I'm related to my brother, and how much I love him. I eventually sent her over to him, because I wanted some time alone to sing. I hadn't gotten much time to listen to any new songs, just the ones the parents were playing to get rid of Freddy's music, because for some reason, only the kids like the music, although, some parents listened to me. I sat down next to Foxy's curtains, and I decided to pick a song I heard a kid's parents play, by a band called Three Days Grace.

'She just walked away

Why didn't she tell me?

And where do I go tonight?

This isn't happening to me

This can't be happening to me

She didn't say a word

Just walked away

You were the first to say

That we were not okay

You were the first to lie

When we were not alright

this was my first love

She was the first to go

And when she left me for you

I was the last to know

Why didn't she tell me

Where to go tonight?

She didn't say word

She just walked away'

I don't know why I liked that song so much, but I do. I finished, and I noticed Katherine was sitting besides me, she had fallen asleep, and her head was bobbing, so I placed her head in my lap. I started playing her hair, until something blocked the light. I looked up to see T-Freddy blocking my view. I could now feel what Katherine was talking about... The aura's, and T-Freddy's was NOT feeling good. "Hey T-Freddy! Whats up?" I asked, playing with Katherine's hair.
T-Freddy glared at me. "What?" I asked. He just glared and came closer. I backed up a bit. He wasn't talking, he just walked towards me. I got a little more scared, so I woke up Katherine. T-Freddy wouldn't hurt anyone in front of a child. Katherine woke up, and saw T-Freddy, and she would have screamed if I hadn't covered her mouth. "It's okay, Freddy was just leaving." I gave Freddy a 'You better go' look. Freddy left, after glaring at me some more. I shook me head at his figure, I will have to tell Marionette about this.
"That was freaky..." Katherine said. I nodded, and spoke. "Maybe we should get you to your party?" I said, picking her up. She seemed a little nervous. "Want a piggy back ride?" She giggled, and I placed her on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a hug. "Your awesome Doll..." I smiled softly. Katherine was so sweet, I was going to be so sad when she left. I walked onto the stage, and then jumped off. She felt heavier, so I guess she fell asleep. I looked around, but no-one was here. Everyone had left, so where were her parents