An Ambition

I sat down in my room, wondering, and hoping.
It had been four days since my brother went missing, and life hasn't been the same.
Mother started drinking more of this foul smelling and tasting drink, and she got angrier, and really sad. Daddy has been staying out later, and he comes back smelling sweet, like a rose or something perfume. Every night they'd yell, but I didn't understand what about.

Today Daddy was taking me to Fred Bear's, because mother was cleaning, and needed us gone. Mother didn't like it when we were home while she was cleaning, we got in the way.

While Daddy was driving, I started thinking about Marion. He had disappeared earlier this week, while we were at Fred Bear's. Daddy went to pay, and I was eating, and Marion said he was going outside to grab something. He never said what, he just... left.

We waited, and waited for him, but daddy started getting worried, and he called mother. She started crying, and they 'filed' something called a 'Missing Childrens Report'. It's supposed to help people find someone.

As I thought, Daddy pulled me out of the car, and set me down. "Daddy? Will I ever see Marion again? I miss him. What happened?" I asked. Daddy crouched down my me, so he was 'eye level' with me. "Sweety, Marion has been something called 'Missing'. It means he can't be seen, and we're trying to find him right now, but no one knows what happened get. We all miss him, but life has some pretty cruel tricks up its sleeves. We're trying to get what happened, and we might not, Hon." He said, hugging me.
I sniffed, trying not to cry. I wanted my brother. Daddy stopped hugging me and picked me up. "Come on, let's be happy! We're going to forget everythingthing, because we're at Fred Bear's. Okay?" He put me on his shoulders as I nodded.

We went inside, and it was chaos. Whatever that was. Daddy and mother say that a lot. As we went inside, I noticed a man with purple hair, and his suit was purple. Just as I noticed him, he left, but it was still weird.

As we ate and had fun, I continued thinking.
Daddy was playing with me, and eating the frosting I didn't want. It was this type called 'Buttercream', and I hate it. Too sweet for me. We were playing tag through the building, when I ran into Fred Bear.

"Sorry!" I called out before running away again. I started noticing that all of the kids wanted more cake, and they were getting angrier. This scared me, so I told daddy I was going out to get my favorite plushie.

I walked out towards the car, and grabbed my plushie.
It was a yellow or gold bunny, with white pupils. It's been my favorite for a long time, Marion got it from Fred Bear's for my birthday. I hugged it tightly, and started heading back. I reached the door, and pulled on the handle. It didn't move. I pushed on the handle.

It also didn't move. I started getting worried, and hitting the Dior, and kicking it. My little hands and feet didn't make that much noise. Little tears started selling up in my eyes; I wanted my daddy.

The man from earlier, with the purple hair and suit, came up to me. "What's wrong little girl?" He asked, grinning. I didn't like his smile, but he might be able to help. "The door is locked, and my daddy is still there!" I told him. If possible, his smile widened.

"Well, little girl, I think I can help you." He spoke. He leaned down to my eye level, but pulled out a knife.
My eyes widened, but I was frozen in fear. He brought that knife up to my neck, and everything went black.

I couldn't open my eyes.
Everything was quiet.
I couldn't hear anything.
All I could think of.
Was him.
He was there.
Every corner of my mind.
He wouldn't go away.
He's back.
Did he leave?
No, he did.
He left.
But I know one thing.
He'll come back.
He Always Does.