Performance

~~~~~~~~Doll's POV~~~~~~~~
I looked over to T-Chica, confusion clear on my face. We both ended up looking at each other for a moment, her looking as though she were going to explode into rainbows and unicorns, and I- well I was just very confused.
"S-so all I d-do is sing?" I asked the other two on the stage. T-Freddy just nodded, seemingly upset that I was given this sort of position. Was he... jealous? No, probably just something with his wiring or something. T-Bonnie walked onto the stage, joining us. I was half tempted to ask why he was showing up so late, but decided not to get into his probably personal life.
"Look, I'm sure you'll do great! You're an amazing singer and besides, it's a pretty easy job. Just smile, be nice, and sing." T-Chica explained and I nodded, still kind of unsure about the whole process and such.
"O-okay, so w-when do we st-start?"
"Right about... now!" She said as the doors open and in came a bunch of kids with parents trailing behind. 'Wow, this place gets busy really fast.' I thought as the others began introducing themselves. T-Chica nudged me when it was my turn to introduce myself and my head snapped back to reality as a large smile crossed my face.
"H-Hi everyone! I-I'm Doll, it's n-nice t-to meet you!" I said as some of the children, 'oohed,' and, 'awed.' One little girl with sandy blonde hair and a long sleeved purple shirt smiled at me and spoke out among the other children.
"Hi Doll, I'm Katherine!" She said and soon all the children began introducing themselves. I smiled at them with pure happiness. It was much better being up here than in that stupid old basement.
"Doll, Doll, Doll, can you sing a song?" The girl named Katherine asked with wide eyes.
"Sure, do you have a suggestion?"
"Umm... the one from Sleeping Beauty! Once Upon A Dream? Please, please, please sing it!" The girl cried out desperately. T-Chica giggled a bit.
"Of course I can."
"Ooh! I can't wait to hear it!" T-Chica was acting more like a child than the actual children here. So with a small sigh, and a smile upon my face, I began to sing.

"I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yet I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once
Upon a dream
Ah ah, ah ah, ah ah ah, ah ah, ah ah, ah ah ah
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once..."

"The way you did once
Upon a dream.
I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." I was kind of surprised when T-Freddy ended up joining it, he still looked a little annoyed, but the kids seemed to love it since their eyes were wide and smiles stretched across their faces. He actually has a really nice voice. No wonder he's the lead singer.

"And I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once
Upon a dream..." We finished the song which had turned from a solo into a duet as the children clapped. A light blush would have crossed my face if I weren't, you know, dead. I shot him a smile as the kids clapped. Maybe this place wasn't so bad now that I was above ground...