Brother

Doll POV
Puppet looked at me, and visibly looked shocked. "D-doll! Your Okay!" He leapt off the man, and hugged me. "T Chica wants to meet you! And T Bonnie! Also Mangle, BB, And the goddamned bears.. And those goddamned old animatronics..." He mumbled the last part.
"W-what? But I-" he cut me off. "You'll be fine. I know you know who they are, but you probably don't know them." I followed him, holding on tight to his 'hand', not wanting to let go. We left the security guard, probably shaken. We passed a kitchen, in which I heard shuffling. I heard a clock chime, indicating it's 6:00 AM. We walked to a stage, which had a toy-ish chicken, Chica I'm guessing, a toy-ish bear, Freddy, and a toy bunny, Bonnie.
"Aren't you m-missing a few?" I asked. Puppet just nodded, until I was tackled. All 5'9 of me.
"Finally! Another girl!!" The chicken said. "I'm Chica! I've been waiting so long for another girl to talk to!!" She squealed. Suddenly I noticed that there was a fox standing near the end of the room. I smiled and waved. He was slightly torn up, but he looked like he was pushing through fine. "Hello C-Chica, I'm Doll. P-Puppet's sister." I said. That grabbed the attention of everyone.
The fox came over. "Aye lass, I be Foxy! It be nice to meet ye." He said, shaking my hand. (Was the pirate okay?) The bunny came up. "I'm Bonnie, I'm the guitarist here." He said. He leaned close. "I'm the most important." He whispered. I giggled. "I play too.. Your n-name is now B-Bonbon!" I whispered back.
The bear came over. "And I'm Freddy. The singer in this place." My smile widened. "I sing too!" Everyone kind of went back to their own thing, and it got quite. I started feeling bad, and in pain, like the first day, so I cranked up my music box.