Sick Little Doll House

Doll POV
I sat next to Mike, still slightly gagging at his puns.
Seriously. Awful. Funny, but awful.
"U-um... Mike? You might want to wi-ind up my brother's m-music box. He won't be-be to happy if it's n-not on." I spoke. Puppet was NEVER too happy outside of his box.
Mike nodded, and wound it up. There was a clock up in the right corner of the wall where the hall way was. It only said 2:15, meaning Mike had a long ways to go. Mike suddenly made a joke about Mangle, and how he/she had a couple wires tangled, which gave me an idea. "B-beware Mangle, he'll le-leave your brain s-sc-scrambled.... hum.. K-keep an eye above yo-you cuz it's where s-she likes. to dangle?" I spoke, mainly to myself. They were possible lyrics for a song.
Mike just kind of stared at me. "You got all that... from one sentence I said?.." He asked, amazed. I nodded. "I've always had a natural ta-talent for making up lyrics. Seriously, you c-could say two words, and I'd b-be able to make at l-least one verse." I spoke, shrugging. Mike was about to speak, but then we saw BonBon. I shove the mask on Mike, and pretended like he was a Freddy animatronic. Bonbon left, but gave me a weird look. I just stuck my tongue out and made a face.
Mike took off the mask, and glared. We had a semi glaring contest, until we both started laughing. "How are we already good friends?" Mike asked me. I shrugged. "I don't k-know, you're the one la-laughing with an animatronic. I'm just s-sitting here in-innocently." I said, laughing slightly. We played around, me trying to help him with puns, laughing, and him trying to come up with some lyrics. All he got was "There's a shadow on the wall," Before I jumped in and started singing 'Stay calm, stay calm', and we both started laughing and having fun.
We were checking camereas until we heard music. Puppet's music. I stuffed the mask back on Mike.
"K-keep it on, Mi-Mike." I told him, and stood up. I waited till the music ended, then waited for Puppet to jump out. As he did, I ducked and pushed Mike away. Puppet crashed into the wall, causing me to flinch at the noise. He probably caused something to be damaged. "S-sorry Puppet, but I can't let you kill M-Mike. He's my friend." I spoke. My brother glared at me.
"Move Doll. He's not of your concern." He spoke, his tone dangerously low. I glared right back, and held my head up. "No. You can't kill in-innocent people, then you're no b-better than HIM. You r-really want to be like t-th-hat? Like the one you've tr-trying to 'bring justice' t-to?" I asked, giving Mike time to hide, or get out, or even both. Puppet glared at me. "Don't say that! We're different! We're not the bad guys!" He yelled. I shook my head again. "Aren't you?" I asked. His eyes widened. "No, I'm not! I don't kill for a sick game, I control myself!" He yelled. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"You all think that we're different!
You think that we control who we are, and who we become, but we don't.
We all live in a doll house, controlled by someone else, for a sick game!
And you know what? In the end?
We're. All. Just. Dolls." I yelled at the top of my lungs, my eyes starting to sting. "I don't care WHO you THINK you're justified to kill, you're wrong. You're destroying innocent people's lives, and I don't want to be around that." I hissed, and left. I saw Mike had gotten out, and was safe.
Me on the other hand? I don't know how I felt. I felt broken, but strong. I felt weak, but also confident. I felt like I was justified in my words, but I also felt like I wanted to break down in tears for everything. I felt like I was right, but at the same time, I felt wrong. Like I was the one who was wrong, even about killing innocent people.
I knew that one person would comfort me, even if I was wrong, or in trouble. I ran to the back room, where Foxy was.

Foxy had looked up, startled, as I ran into the room, half crying. I sat down hard next to him. "F-foxy? I need y-your help.." I whispered, my voice a little hoarse from yelling like that. Foxy just nodded, looking at my rear stained face.
"W-hat happened lass?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't kn-know, I just, I got mad at P-puppet. He just... he's so i-infuriating. He wants to be d-different from HIM, the ma-man who took away our l-lives, and yet, he's k-killing and destroying in-innocent lives. I mean, I know t-that you all used to, bu-but you guys have recently s-stopped. He's still doing it, and I just... c-can't let him kill M-Mike. He's my fr-friend. I don't know w-what to do Foxy.." I muttered.
Foxy looked at me. "Lass, M-marionette is feelin' the same w-way Ye are. And it's only us back room models that have s-stopped trying to kill the night guard. Ye be right about n-needing to stop, but Marionette doesn't see h-his error yet. He was a kid just l-like us." He spoke. I nodded slowly. "T-thank you Foxy. I-i think I-i understand no-now." I spoke, then reached up and kissed his cheek, before heading off towards the Prize Corner. Before I could exit the room, Foxy had grabbed my shoulder, and turned me around. "Huh? F-" he cut me off by kissing me full on the lips. He pulled away and turned Mr around, shoving me lightly. I stumbled, still dazed. I looked back, but Foxy had already started walking towards his spot.
I walked, close to the Prize Corner.
"P-puppet? I-i'm really so-sorry. I didn't m-mean to tell.." I called out. I saw him peek out of his box. "I-i'm sorry. It's ju-just that I don't agree wi-with killing innocent pe-people. Can we talk, pl-please?" I asked. He got out, but something seemed different.
"Oh, Doll. Poor, naive Doll.
I'm not even remotely upset about that." He spoke. He leaned in close, black spoke trailing from his eyes.
"I'm upset that you're still alive."

[3rd person POV]

A blood curling scream could be heard throughout the pizzeria. All animatronics, even the little devil Balloon Boy got worried.
No one knew who it was, until Foxy races out of the back room. "Doll! Lass!" He called out. Old animatronics, New ones, everyone started trying to locate Doll. As more time passed, everyone could visibly see the tention on Foxy's face. Toy Chica's voice rang throughout the pizzeria. "FOXY!!!! I FOUND HER! Help!!" She screamed. Foxy, his eyes shining, hoping for the best, raced towards her voice. When he got there, what he saw broke his heart.
Doll lay on the floor, her chest raked by three long and deep scratches, and her right eye covered by a cut. Next to her, breathing ragged, sat a crazy-eyed, slightly bloodied Marionette. Foxy glared, and started towards him, when he heard Doll whisper.
"F-foxy? What are y-you doing here?" She asked. Foxy immediately turned to her.
"Oh, Lass. T-Chica found ye. Ye need help, ye are gonna bleed out soon!" He exclaimed. Toy Chica had gotten everyone else. Soon Bonnoe and Bonbon grabbed Marionette, to go clean him up and ask questions, where was Duckduck and T-Chica picked up Doll, with Foxy's help, and went to go fix her up, if possible.