Malk

(This is just a little funny, inspired by sonic99rae's video "Malk". I know, I've been missing for a long time. Enjoy!)

A new fridge was installed near the tables in the main room, by the stage. Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie were all around the table. Bonnie opened the fridge. "Ey, Freddy, you got anything to drink?" Bonnie asked. "Uh yeah, in the fridge." He spoke. Foxy raised his hand/paw. "Hey, Bonnie, can you get me a glass of malk?" He asked. "We don't have any 'malk', but I can get you a glass of 'Milk'." Bonnie said, getting a glass of water. Freddy looked confused. "That's what he just said.." Bonnie shook his head. "No no, he's saying "Malk!" Like it's some sort of disease." Freddy laughed. "Well how do you say it?"
Bonnie spoke in a 'proper' tone. "I'm saying it the was everyone ought to say it, M-i-l-k." He said. Freddy smiled. "Right! Like 2%." Foxy agreed. "Right. Whole Malk." Bonnie sighed. "No no no no. Say milkshake." "Milkshake." Foxy said. "Okay, now say milk." Bonnie spoke, trying to get Foxy to say 'milk' right. "Malk." Foxy said, smiling. Bonnie facepalmed. He looked to Freddy. "Are you heading this?" He asked. Freddy nodded. "Yeah, the man wants a glass of mulk." Bonnie looked at him like he was insane. "Mulk?!" He asked. "Give him the mulk Bonnie!!" He yelled. The Marionette and Doll walked in. "Freddy. Inside voice please." They asked simultaneously. "Sorry guys. My old friends.." he Said. "BONNIE!! POUR ME, A GLASS OF MALK!" Foxy yelled. "Why are you yelling at me?" Freddy glared. "Just give him the freakin mulk Bonnie!"
"YOU GUYS ARENT EVEN SAYING THE SAME THING!" Bonnie yelled. "We're all saying 'malk' Bonnie!" Foxy Saud, matter-o-factly. "No, YOU'RE saying Malk! He's say-" "Give him the mulk!" They all started shouting and yelling, until Foxy decided to yell out; "MUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" Bonnie covered his head. "SHUT UP! SHUT. UP!" He yelled. They all got out guns. "You better put it down man!" "Put it down Bonnie!" Freddy and Foxy yelled, pointing their guns at Bonnie. Bonnie held the gun up to his head. "You're going to shoot me if I shoot myself?! That doesn't make any sense!" He yelled. Freddy and Foxy looked at their guns, then pointed at themselves. They both started yelling to him to put it down. "You're like a brother to me!" Foxy yelled and cried. "I'm going to shoot myself over this?!" Bonnie yelled. "Your HAND is like a brother to me!" Foxy yelled again. Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy were all yelling, until...

"And then, after that, we pull the trigger. All of us." Bonnie said over the phone. "Kgt! No! We are NOT filming something like that!" Foxy said. "Why not?" Bonnie asked. "It's so... dark. I don't know." Foxy shrugged.