Atobe Keigo

Atobe Keigo (`・ω・')

You walked to school, as you watched many girls surround the famous buchou of Hyotei. You sigh, thinking how it was such a foolish thing to do. Suddenly, you felt your body fell forward when a classmate of yours rushed forward.

"Ahn? ~ be careful." A loud voice rang, as his arms snaked around your waist to prevent you from falling. Your face flushed red, as you quickly removed his arms away from yours, and thanked him.

"Thank you!" You exclaimed, before rushing away to your classroom.

He smirks, as he watches you run away. He had never seen such an interesting girl who didn't throw herself at him, and not to mention how she reacted as if she was 'allergic' to him.

You entered the classroom, and suddenly, the once noisy class turned deathly silent. At first, you wondered what happened to the class, when you saw a few of Atobe's fangirl glaring at you, and knew that they must have related the news to the class.

You sigh, knowing that your "friends" will ignore you, as they wouldn't want to offend the rest of the Atobe fangirls, so you decided to sit at the back of the class.

During lunch break, you went to your lockers, only to realize that it has been vandalized with words like "Stay away from Atobe-sama!" and even words like "(Name) is such a slut!"

Feeling dejected, you were walking away to the toilet, only to be stopped by Atobe.

"Ahn~? I have an announcement. (Name) here, is my girlfriend. Anyone who challenges her, is the same as challenging me, understand?" Atobe commanded, with a smirk.

After hearing it, you gasped, and turned to Atobe to protest like the rest of his fan girls, when he hushed you, before bringing you to the table where the tennis club ate at.

"Why did you-"You were cut off by a piece of Kobe Beef being shoved in your mouth. You quickly chew on the food, when Atobe explained.

"You know, the bullying won't end. If you became my girlfriend, you could stop this, not to mention, you caught my attention." He smirks, as he stars in your ( eye color ) eyes.

That day, Atobe brought you home, as your face burned brightly.

// Sorry if it's not that well-written! :( //